Charles Green defends his bigotry claim

rangersxfc

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Np

He backtracked on his "bigot" comment instead of sticking by his guns and saying it is a bunch of tarrier cunts that tried to kill us off, basically. A kind of win/win for him. Most of us still think hes a hero, and he might escape an sfa fine for telling the truth.

LIAR that's not what he said. :wanker:

why don't you just fuck off back to kiddyfiddler street :crab:

Explain to me what charlie meant then when he said about bigotry? if he didnt mean religous, what did he mean? Football rivalry bigotry? I'll happily stfu if someone can explain what he meant.

I wish he would just come out and say rhegan is a fenian that wants us crippled, instead of his half arsed pandering to our support. Might as well get hung for a sheep as a lamb. I could at least have some respect for him if he said what all of us know is true.

You are obviously deluded ffs, why would he come out and say that as he would firstly loose all credibility within society at large and secondly we as a club would be hit with massive sanctions.

THE BEAUTY of what he said was he can justify it this way, when everyone knows what he meant.

can someone not banned on FollowFollow tell me what the feeling towards Green and his consortium is like now, are they coming around to him and seeing through the retard Bomber Brown or are they still sucking the farts from Dingwall.

Oh and don't tell me i'm obsessed FollowFollow is the largest Rangers fans forum on the web and if they are still advocating boycotts and telling lies about Green then it will have a big negative effect on our return to the top.

Explain to me what charlie meant then when he said about bigotry? if he didnt mean religous, what did he mean? Football rivalry bigotry? I'll happily stfu if someone can explain what he meant.

I wish he would just come out and say rhegan is a fenian that wants us crippled, instead of his half arsed pandering to our support. Might as well get hung for a sheep as a lamb. I could at least have some respect for him if he said what all of us know is true.

What Green did with the bigot comment was hang out the rope for all the religious bigots to hang themselves on. For them greet about being called religious bigots shows their guilt.

Well played Charlie Green.

Hows that tit Comeoffit not banned yet :shifty:

Thats what I was thinking.. To be fair was at the game on Tuesday having the best night ever.. Thinking.. Nearly 40,000 fans on a Tuesday night for Super Ally and CG in a league cup qualifier.. And then tonight this.. From this infiltrator.. Thank god its 1 against almost 40,000 :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think you should watch his interview again, but this time pay attention as clearly you didn't the first time.

Despite what the ignorant believe, bigotry does not always mean religion.

Nothing he could do would make you respect him. He kept the Rangers alive and you cunts can't stand it.

I've wasted enough time on you. It's folk like you that keep me off this forum now. VB ftw!

I might not agree with Comeoffit but he at least contributes something, ok it gets the hackles up sometimes but clogging up thread after thread with petty insults is boring as fuck, some of us haven't got the time to trawl through pages of insults on threads looking for decent input from fellow Bears.

A wee cyber gang rounding on individuals is fucking moronic, if he bothers you that much why don't you report him?

I might not agree with Comeoffit but he at least contributes something, ok it gets the hackles up sometimes but clogging up thread after thread with petty insults is boring as fuck, some of us haven't got the time to trawl through pages of insults on threads looking for decent input from fellow Bears.

A wee cyber gang rounding on individuals is fucking moronic, if he bothers you that much why don't you report him?

Comeoffit has two accounts.

Comeoffit has two accounts.

Aye, because im that bored and worried i get banned from an internet forum doh

The people calling me a tarrier generally have no answer to any questions I ask. Its healthy to keep questioning the "messiah" even if it does piss off some of his fanbois.

Green has done some good and some bad, hes talked some shite and some sense. The truth is you cant really judge someone until his tenure is finished and we see what position we are in. Until then, we can only guess to his true intentions and im not convinced.

Aye, because im that bored and worried i get banned from an internet forum doh

The people calling me a tarrier generally have no answer to any questions I ask. Its healthy to keep questioning the "messiah" even if it does piss off some of his fanbois.

Green has done some good and some bad, hes talked some shite and some sense. The truth is you cant really judge someone until his tenure is finished and we see what position we are in. Until then, we can only guess to his true intentions and im not convinced.

You're at pains to tell us all the time how you aren't convinced, at a time where the vast majority are pulling together and focussing on football.

If you aren't a wind up merchant I suggest you cheer the hell up and enjoy having the Rangers playing again as well as a boardroom finally ready to stick up for us.