30,000 sold by 5.30 tonight

choochooblue

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One man arrested for sectarian singing was headline news on BBC and Snyde.30000 STs sold for Div 3 and not a peep but there is no agenda

But I found this hidden :rolleyes:

A FOOTBALL fan was fighting for his life last night after falling through a roof as he was chased by police.

Dad-of-two Ian Ross ignored warnings as he scrambled on to a garage while being pursued by officers, who were called to the scene of a fight between Hearts and Hibs supporters in Edinburgh’s Gorgie.

He suffered serious injuries to his head and body after falling through a plastic skylight on to cars and machinery 20ft below and was on life support in Edinburgh’s Western General Hospital last night.

A source close to the family said: “Ian is in a very bad way and may not survive. The family are all at his bedside and are hoping he will pull through but they are prepared for the worst.”

It is thought Ian, of Pilton, Edinburgh, ran off after police arrived to deal with the clash between rival fans near Robertson’s Bar and the Merchiston Hearts Supporters Club on Sunday night.

The violence flared up after a 1-1 draw between the clubs at Easter Road earlier in the day.

A witness said he heard shouting at about 9.30pm.

He said: “There were seven to eight officers chasing the guy. They shouted, ‘the police dog is coming’, so the guy scrambled on to the roof of Tynecastle Garage.

“It’s a fibreglass roof, so he was obviously going to fall through.

“Some of my neighbours warned him he was going to fall.”

Onlookers said officers didn’t follow Ian up on to the roof.

A police spokesman said officers pursued Ian “through a number of streets and gardens and requested he stop several times”.

He said he couldn’t comment on witness statements as inquiries were ongoing.

Nothing to see here :wanker:

Glory hunters who have let the club down by not renewing will be replaced by fans rallying round the club in our hour of need... This season should be buzzing.

Those who haven't renewed because the don't trust Charles Green and Bluepitch holdings are not "glory hunters" at all

they are fellow bears and we need unity now

Ally backed him because there's no alternative

Green's saying all the right things..........and his PR, meeting fans and the like is something that has been sadly lacking

I would also say the John Brown met the fans. on that summer night on Edmiston Drive....

and I can tell you he was sincere in what he said

sorry stef my phoned died , im with ally his boy , mabawsa his daughter and my 2 boys in broomie rear , happy enough to get 7 seats together .

you mean 2 hardcore (me and the wee yin) and you 5 'first timers"....

Looking forward to Saturday....

ps Peter McCloy is no longer in goals....

:uk:

you mean 2 hardcore (me and the wee yin) and you 5 'first timers"....

Looking forward to Saturday....

ps Peter McCloy is no longer in goals....

:uk:

dont forget my sources got u a ticket for uefa final mate . U still owe me......hotdogs for me & the boys for the season me thinks.

Even i am thinking of buying a S/T, and i live in England, but there is no way i could make more than a few matches a year, but on the other hand i want to show my support, and put my money into the club.

On the other hand i dont want to see empty seats at matches because i have a seat tied up all year, and if it is going to be difficuilt to get them, i dont want to deprive fans who would genuinly use it and attend every match.

Decisions, decisions.

If you bought your ST and couldn't attend all the games, you could volunteer your ticket to the TICKET FOR TROOPS SCHEME. This would then allow a soldier to use your seat on the matches that you couldnt attend. You would be supporting the Club and supporting fine young men and women of this country at the same time.

Your Thoughts/