30,000 sold by 5.30 tonight

choochooblue

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent response from bears , still a few thousand in queue , should hit 40,000 in next week or so , proud to be a bluenose , was a pleasure standing for over 7 hours amongst my fellow people . Well done !!

Our enemies have really fucked up as they have poked a sleeping bear!!! :dry:

as long as its not before thursday

I know I tried a few years ago to get 4 season tickets and was put on a waiting list..So cancelled.. Tried online and by phone all day from work.. No success.. Can't get a holiday till Thursday to go in.. Had to take a day off to queue for East Fife tickets.. Delighted the sales are going so well.. But if I don't get ST's this time be gutted :anguish:

That was because we had to empty the Broomloan for the tarriers and wouldn't have been able to relocate fans elsewhere.

But we used to sell 'non-OF' season tickets as well.

Unless the league set a limit (Like they do in the EPL, but I doubt they do in any Scottish League) we can sell everything bar the 5% that the away team coming to Ibrox can claim for their fans. Which is slightly more than the away corner, its just no-one except the tims claim the full 5%. The tims got more than 5% due to some agreement between the clubs the league and the police etc.

we cant sell over the amount of seats without the broomloan stand

simply cause when we get back to spl we cant tell some people that have been going for 3 years to give up there seat.

as they wont be able to move to anwhere else.

good problem to have

How much for a dog ? Is that a concession ?

http://www.rangers.co.uk/images//Fans/12_08_14_Ticket_Centre_Fans/140812_ticketcentre_9.jpg

Also wouldnae mind getting my hands on that rare pair.......of East Stirling tickets.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/images//Fans/12_08_14_Ticket_Centre_Fans/140812_ticketcentre_11.jpguk.gif