How good is it

to be a Rangers fan?

Yes I'm pissed, I readily admit that, but I've just been to the pub after work, bumped into a fellow bear, talked about the most succesful team in the world for two hours, fish, chips and mushy peas on the way home and now watching old Rangers videos.

How fucking great is life.

(Sorry for being drunk)

Had a few myself feeling good.season tickets check school uniform check spl going down the tubes check Stella do anything you want when uve had a few.dont think I've looked forward to a game so much for ages can't wait for Saturday me and my boy walking down the shieldhall rd WATP

you need more drink your spelling is perfect you need to keep drinking till you have to close one eye its much harder.and yes i feel honoured to support a team like rangers and call myself a rangers supporter for we are indeed the people

I'm already practising for bed time by balancing myself in my chair with bottle of stella in one hand and resting one foot on the floor.

Only thing that stops me puking in this situation is one leg/foot resting out of bed on the floor. Stops the whirlies. Mrs ODC already monitoring my conduct

Its going to be a long fucking night.

I'm already practising for bed time by balancing myself in my chair with bottle of stella in one hand and resting one foot on the floor.

Only thing that stops me puking in this situation is one leg/foot resting out of bed on the floor. Stops the whirlies. Mrs ODC already monitoring my conduct

Its going to be a long fucking night.

I sleep sitting up when the rooms spinning. works every time. i'd try putting my foot out the bed but i've got one of they daft fucking beds an inch af the deck

to be a Rangers fan?

Yes I'm pissed, I readily admit that, but I've just been to the pub after work, bumped into a fellow bear, talked about the most succesful team in the world for two hours, fish, chips and mushy peas on the way home and now watching old Rangers videos.

(Sorry for being drunk)

Good on you. (tu)

to be a Rangers fan?

(Sorry for being drunk)

Done that many times myself in the past. (tu)