ClubFoot's Crossfield pass

TrueBlueEll

Delighted with the reaction from the players second half however my highlight of the day was oor Kirk trying a Beckham-esqe crossfield pass around 60 mins. If only we could say it bobbled or even he was under pressure or was on his 'bad' foot but no up steps Kirk no pressure and woooof oot the park 20 yards behind the man. At least he gives us all a laugh!

Anyone with a clip please post it for some light entertainment for the weekend. Maybe Charlie Green could send it to You've Been Framed and get £250 for the club?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Delighted with the reaction from the players second half however my highlight of the day was oor Kirk trying a Beckham-esqe crossfield pass around 60 mins. If only we could say it bobbled or even he was under pressure or was on his 'bad' foot but no up steps Kirk no pressure and woooof oot the park 20 yards behind the man. At least he gives us all a laugh!

Anyone with a clip please post it for some light entertainment for the weekend. Maybe Charlie Green could send it to You've Been Framed and get £250 for the club?

You should be in polmont young offenders.

Piss off. Why not talk about his assist instead?

Will people fuck off with this Kirk 'didn't desert us' Pish

No one wanted him nor would they match his wage. He is garbage.

well, it might be pish to you, china, but not to me!

and from the looks of your fuckin rep count the only pish and garbage to smell around here is, clearly, your fucking posts :lol: , making your particular desertion something many would celebrate :lol:

Ok. He is not great all the time.. neither is ANY other player..everyone has good AND bad points/days.. he has good points and bad... deal with it.. he set up the 2nd by the sound of it.. that is great and credit to him!

Support our club, and all it's loyal players. He stayed when other fuckwit traitors left.. fuck them.. respect to him for that imo!

what about his cross for the goal,superb :praise:

Odd one indeed.

He didn't desert us but he's a very poor footballer.

Anyone who denies that is just wrong.

fine.

but there's a distinction between criticism and abuse and some cunts cross that line and, as far as i'm concerned, when they do - they've got a fucking bullseye between the eyes.