Sandaza

ScottBF2

Tbh.....I didnae really rate jelavic with us.....I don't like players who don't give it their all..Jela did not give it everything for us IMHO. I think Sandaza will be a bigger success and enjoy a longer and happier relationship with our club!

imo Jelavic had that bit of class about him, for a relatively tall guy his technique and control was superb. I see your point about not giving his all in every game, thats just the way some players are, it doesn't take away from the exceptional talent the guy has though.

If we were an SPL team I would have been happy enough to get Sandaza, I think he will do well for us.

I think he will end up a class player for us. Just need to learn when to pass and when to go himself. Probaly wasn't helped today with the fact he seemed to be chocking for a goal! looking forward to watching him over the season .

wee mckay is going to be a fantastic player swell !

He lacked the final touch. Anyone at the game will know that. Missed many a sitter.

Early days. His first start, but give him this... he is a very determined man. I criticised him and my girlfiriend said.... HE WILL BE MUCH MORE UPSET THAN YOU! After a long deep breath I agreed with her.

He has potential.

hopefully we can add passing to his skills :)

I'd say adding finishing to his skill set is the first priority!

I was impressed with him today, their defence could seldom cope with his runs and skill, and can certainly understand the Jelavic comparison. I'll put his finishing down to a lack of match practice, but how he didn't come away from that game with at least a hat-trick, I'll never know!

Sandazza's movement will cause many a defence problems.

You could see he wasn't match for yesterday but he was still getting into great positions, just lacking that sharpness you get from a pre-season we didn't get.

Barry McKay is going to be a big hit. (tu) Only 17 and was the best player on the park even though he came on as a sub.

I've been saying this since the Brechin game mate. Yesterday he was quite simply Sensational. Hopefully we will see him grow over the next 3 years in SFL.

I think Sandaza will be a good buy, at times today he held the ball up well and brought others into play. He missed too many chances but he hasn't played for a number of months and just lacks that bit or sharpness (tu)

Our best bits play was when he linked up with Mckay and made a few quick passes in succession - tore East Stirling apart (tu)

And that flick :drool: Looked like he meant it from the Govan Rear but thinking back I reckon it was a fluke :lol:

I'd say adding finishing to his skill set is the first priority!

I was impressed with him today, their defence could seldom cope with his runs and skill, and can certainly understand the Jelavic comparison. I'll put his finishing down to a lack of match practice, but how he didn't come away from that game with at least a hat-trick, I'll never know!

agree with that.

a few times he shouldve passed but no doubt just wanting to get his first goal out the way. looks like he and little are going to run riot