Ally's big thanks to the Shire

topgoalie

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought they brought a decent support as well, big day for them coming to see the best team in the world in action. Were quite vocal compared to the spl visitors we used to entertain. Dnt think they quite deserved the abuse the wee neds round about me were giving them. I'm all for a bit of banter but would b good to make a few friends of the teams we pass on our way back to top

They're not from Stirling Sherlock.

Fck knows how its got to this,East Stirling are[or were ]situated in the middle of Falkirk,they now groundshare with Stenhousemuir fc,about 3 miles away after being shafted big style[read my drunken post from last Saturday :blush:

Fck knows how its got to this,East Stirling are[or were ]situated in the middle of Falkirk,they now groundshare with Stenhousemuir fc,about 3 miles away after being shafted big style[read my drunken post from last Saturday :blush:

i can remember them when they did play in stirling :craphead: butn them am just an auld fucker

Strange sight as I hustled from the ticket office round to the Main Stand, 30 mins after kick off.

Bearded East Stirlingshire fan, with his tartan bunnet on, tied his shirt to the blue gates at the corner of the Broomie, and stalked off in the direction of the car park.

Couple of stewards/club official types poked their heads round the corner of the gates (from the inside) with jaws dropped & eyes popping out of their heads!

I'd already seen the guy go into the ground while I was queuing for the ticket office - don't know I'd he'd got chucked out, or what?

I was impressed that every member of ES staff in technical area shook hands with every Rangers player as they came off the park.

Thats what I call 'sporting'.

And Im so glad I stayed to clap the ES players off....they deserved it.

Im beginning to really like the SFL

To add to that manager John Coughlin ,as far as i know a Sellik fan,saying that he has never known an atmosphere like the East Fife game in his lifetime,they could not give a fck about point scoring,tbh they are the salt of the earth football people,and listening on my local radio he did say that they would still play their passing game,and tbh i thought for their level they were excellent :clap: