SPL Payments

Adoniram

A mere 24 hours after the Vanguard story appears telling the world the SPL couldn't pay it.

Cynical...you bet.

Just like the time Liewell and Doncaster were rumbled at Glasgow Airport and the 'steering committee' pish got rolled out.

News on SPL payments to clubs and SFL coming up shortly on @bbcsportsound Radio Scotland 810mw

It was only 50% because clearly they don't have the other 50%, they are skinto and up shit creek, I feel an investigation coming on, how can they be short of cash when they had an axtra couple million of oor prize money fae last year...oh wait a minute they threw the biggest and most succesful club oot the league for being the victim of a crime.

GIRFUY!!!

well mr thompson I have to say that the bank are very unhappy and concerned about what has been announced today................only 50% to be paid into the clubs account.................we shall have to seriously have a look at your facilities mr thompson............the one thing the bank does not like is being told lies....what lie you ask mr thompson............well the one when you said back in July that x amount would be in the clubs bank account by the beginning of August..............and well, this has not happened mr thompson....................we will be in touch shortly to sort out who you are going to sort this unfortunate mess out. Oh bye the bye please do not issue any more cheques......what's that you say .....you have a dinner date with a married woman, well you had better check if the hotel/restaurant will allow you to wash the dishes.

Hi Susan .......can you get me that cunt fraser at sheepville ..then get me that fucker petrie after that , then gilmour at st midden.............the rest I will save for friday.uk.gif

if they can't pay then they should face an independent tribunal who will punish them accordingly.

that's how it works,isn't it?...

There has to be an investigation first. I hear the SFA lining up Harper Macleod with Liewell as liaison :craphead: Fuck me this is ridiculous. I thought Uefa should have been involved but with all that money gone missing - Get the fuckin police in and arrest the lot of them.

There has to be an investigation first. I hear the SFA lining up Harper Macleod with Liewell as liaison :craphead: Fuck me this is ridiculous. I thought Uefa should have been involved but with all that money gone missing - Get the fuckin police in and arrest the lot of them.

corrupt bastards mate,from top to bottom

Thats probably why their skint, legal fees to Harper Macleod investigating Rangers. Its beyond parody, it really is.

And they want to create an SPL2. Who are they kidding. Its like the old Glasgow Empire story.

Comedian Mike Winters appears on stage and dies of death, his twin brother Bernie then appears and a punter shouts "Ah fuck there's two of them"