RSA Contact Stranraer & Clyde to see who never voted for us in the SFL

paisleyroad

where did clyde say they did not vote us out? i think you need to read their statement again. At no point do they say they either voted us in or out they just mention reasons for not voting us in.

It would not be for the good of the game to compound the problems of a club by refusing entry to the SFL for Rangers Football Club. We will therefore take that leap of faith and vote in favour of Resolution 1 despite not a single word of reasoning having been provided to support the Resolution.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's just feel all offended by everyone, sounds like someone else we know eh!, and boycott everyone as well just for the sake of it in case we miss anyone.

What a load of total pish.

29 voted for out of 30, at least one of the 30 declared they would not vote due to conflict of interest, they may have abstained or someone may have voted against. I do not really give a flying fuck who I just want to support Rangers through the leagues that these clubs voted us in to and back to the top, if we go down this road we will, and some already have, become no better than the tarriers.

BTW it was Raith Rovers...

I think they did as Doncaater let the cat out the bag which pissed Dunfermline off big style

True. And this is why Dundee were not allowed to abstain, as it was all conjecture at the time.

Although it was pretty obvious the team going up would be Dundee, they had to make it look "not so clear cut", hence Dundee were forced to vote.

True. And this is why Dundee were not allowed to abstain, as it was all conjecture at the time.

Although it was pretty obvious the team going up would be Dundee, they had to make it look "not so clear cut", hence Dundee were forced to vote.

I'm sure I read the SFA went to seek legal advice to determine if Dundee should vote.

And I'm sure they did have to. (tu)

so you don't think that a club that wanted Glasgow rangers dead and buried deserve a boycott?

30 clubs eligible to vote,29 voted yes,one abstained or voted no.Giving Dundee the benefit here and assuming they abstained as would be the correct thing to do in this case.

And no,I don't actually care about any other clubs in the sfl tbh.As for the SFA and spl,different story.We know who they are.

All I care about is Rangers,and putting all my positive energy into them as oppossed to spending all that negative energy on other clubs.

It can make some of our support appear to be obsessive,petty,small minded and paranoid,all the hallmarks of the Brothmouths from the east end.

30 clubs eligible to vote,29 voted yes,one abstained or voted no.Giving Dundee the benefit here and assuming they abstained as would be the correct thing to do in this case.

And no,I don't actually care about any other clubs in the sfl tbh.As for the SFA and spl,different story.We know who they are.

All I care about is Rangers,and putting all my positive energy into them as oppossed to spending all that negative energy on other clubs.

It can make some of our support appear to be obsessive,petty,small minded and paranoid,all the hallmarks of the Brothmouths from the east end.

aye very good . . . . i want to know cause i want to make sure they don't get a penny from me, you can fill their coffers as you please (tu)

that's the problem with the majority of the Rangers support, willing to ignore every cretin or club that put the boot into us when we were down.

P.S this is not a dig in any way at you, just in general, it's good we all have different opinions but i know how i feel about those that chose to harm us.

aye very good . . . . i want to know cause i want to make sure they don't get a penny from me, you can fill their coffers as you please (tu)

That's the problem with the majority of the Rangers support, willing to ignore every cretin or club that put the boot into us when we were down.

P.S this is not a dig in any way at you, just in general, it's good we all have different opinions but i know how i feel about those that chose to harm us.

Aye ok.

According to a number of posters on this thread it was DEFINITELY 4 or 5 clubs who voted against us. Everyone of the posters certain they are correct. Strange that 29 clubs voted for us then!!

Until there is absolute proof of any club voting against us we must give them all the benefit of the doubt. Innocent until proven guilty.

Now let's all move on and enjoy the journey back to the top.

Some interesting views on this thread, personally I'm not too bothered about who it was. Rest assured, if another SPL club went through what we had (instead of us) I would have wanted them out of the SPL and down to SFL3 (for some SPL clubs out of senior football altogether).

So if you knew who this team where? <cr>

that's the problem with the majority of the Rangers support, willing to ignore every cretin or club that put the boot into us when we were down.

That's cool mate,that's what makes us better than the rest,our diverse opinions.fyi,I don't do many away games now and will be careful when I do.

The list of boycotts was getting boring.......sky,SFA and spl clubs was as far as I got.And McDonalds at the Leeburn in Nerston.