RSA Contact Stranraer & Clyde to see who never voted for us in the SFL

paisleyroad

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we let this witch-hunt go at present? We have no idea if anyone actually voted against RFC entering the SFL. The only information given was that 29 clubs voted FOR us. No official source said one club voted against us. If Dundee were guaranteed promotion to the SPL then there were only 29 clubs left to vote, if Dundee abstained.

And it would only be a fit and proper response by Dundee FC to absent themselves from any vote rather than be accused of acting ,solely, in their own self interest. There's no mileage for us in hunting down the small enemy. We are far too big a club, a support and footballing institution to be hunting down potential victims. 3 seasons on from here we will be asking what all the fuss was about. We ARE Rangers.

I thought the scumbags were saving up money to sponsor players of teams who voted against us.

Has the £4 raised been blown on methadone?

Arseholes :uk: :uk: :uk: :uk:

Their meffadome's freee bit the 4some's fur 3 dubble whappers fae Bk oan a fursdi. KEEEEEEEEbs Declan bernideet an wee HEnrik fed furri week.

Prove it

You wanting to see the papers is that you bomber.i posted on this topic about a month ago stating which club it was it was .tell the guy that contacted Stranraer to ask to do the same with annan and I bet he doesn't get the same warm reply.annan wanted us to apply like them and run the risk of not getting first crack at sfl football they applied a few times before being allowed in to sfl and it cost them money in the process.I got told from an sfl club that even if we had to apply along with likes of Spartans we would have still been voted into sfl it's not done on who's been waiting for sfl membership the longest it's who brings the best package to the table.

Absolout waste of time if you ask me! What club in their right mind would own up to being the team that voted no to Rangers knowing fine well that it would jeopardise their big pay day with games against us!

No club would admit it but . . . . if we get said clubs to release a statement saying they did NOT vote us out then we'll soon find out.

If the club that did it denied it then i'm sure they would get outed due to passing the buck on to others! (tu)

Stranraer released 2 statements / replies and both signed from the men at the top, so if lying they'd look pretty stupid :rolleyes:

Still waiting on the Clyde official reply from their Chairman :dry:

To me, the linked Clyde statement sounds like they're either the ones who voted no or are expressing displeasure that they were forced to vote yes after 28 others were going to vote yes anyway.

The constant mention of "Sevco" strongly hints that they're not happy we were allowed back in.

I had previously suspected Raith but now Clyde have my suspicions.

Does the claim it was Annan have any backing? I'd find it strange that one of the 3rd division clubs who will benefit so much from us would vote against it.

How about threaten every club with a boycott until their chairman reveals who voted no? I'm sure it wouldn't take many empty away games before one of the chairmen revealed it. It seems they didn't sign any secrecy agreement and just agreed to keep hush.

Can we let this witch-hunt go at present? We have no idea if anyone actually voted against RFC entering the SFL. The only information given was that 29 clubs voted FOR us. No official source said one club voted against us. If Dundee were guaranteed promotion to the SPL then there were only 29 clubs left to vote, if Dundee abstained.

Good point mate.Makes perfect sense.Seems that some on here though just want to fight with everyone.

i found an article that named several clubs that came out and said they would vote 'no'. i think this was early on in the whole fiasco.

Clyde

East Fife

Falkirk

Morton

Partick Thistle

Peterhead

Raith Rovers

Stirling Albion

Stranraer

Clyde have already came out and said they voted us in, so where's the accusations on the rest..

Still seems to just be Clyde being mentioned on here by some.

Clyde have already came out and said they voted us in, so where's the accusations on the rest..

Still seems to just be Clyde being mentioned on here by some.

where did clyde say they did not vote us out? i think you need to read their statement again. At no point do they say they either voted us in or out they just mention reasons for not voting us in.

where did clyde say they did not vote us out? i think you need to read their statement again. At no point do they say they either voted us in or out they just mention reasons for not voting us in.

What the fuck are you talking about?