My ST arrived

I can stop worrying now as my smartcard arrived this morning, so hopefully everyone will get their's before Thursday.

the picture is a BELTER!

It is of ibrox and has the crest and scarf in the clenched hand (like on the ES programme) and Together We Are Rangers written in red white and blue along the top.

I am not sad to say that it brought a tear to my eye.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Postie just delivered my smart card too. I got the Falkirk game added to the card and I can't wait till Thursday!

It is a belter isn't it! I get all the league cup and cup games added to mine automatically, they just take the payment on the first day of ST sales for those tickets.

Think a lot of people may be 'losing' their old smart cards!

I was thinking this. £5 is nothing for a brand new "Together We Are Rangers" Smart Card. But I'll wait til next season Coz I don't want to 'Lose' mine now and then find I'm waiting on the post again for my new one.

Still not got my two new season tickets yet!

Starting to worry as i bought them on the first night of public sale, and still nothing in the post today.

Anybody else been waiting with the same circumstances???

I can stop worrying now as my smartcard arrived this morning, so hopefully everyone will get their's before Thursday.the picture is a BELTER!It is of ibrox and has the crest and scarf in the clenched hand (like on the ES programme) and Together We Are Rangers written in red white and blue along the top.I am not sad to say that it brought a tear to my eye.

Mines came today also, BUZZING!

Thank f***! you can stop making threads about it!!! :lol:

Still not got my two new season tickets yet!

Starting to worry as i bought them on the first night of public sale, and still nothing in the post today.

Anybody else been waiting with the same circumstances???

I bought mine first day of public sale and it came today. Your's might come tomorrow, depends on where they are posting to.