Rangers fan faces court

jdocherty72

m52qf.jpg

2mewqoj.jpg

Sorry but how the fuck is this front page news, IN ABERDEEN? FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

http://news.stv.tv/tayside/187750-rangers-fan-sang-sectarian-chants-at-clubs-first-match-since-liquidation/

Because the guy is from Aberdeen, still it being front page shows how little is going on up there. The only Police that have anything to do in this country is strathclyde, every other force deals with fuck all so crap like this is a story

Anybody spot the irony in the headline?

The guy's obviously a scapegoat. Pope must've paid him to take the rap?

Also, I think they could've made the Rangers crest a bit bigger - some people might make the mistake of thinking that RFC aren't behind it all.

:redcard:

This is not behaviour he would normally take part in but he sang along with songs he accepts were offensive. He was not an instigator, he was a follower, one of a large contingent of Rangers fans.

Welcome to draconian Scotland.

I find songs about the IRA offensive. Locking up any taigs tonight, polis? Aye, who am I kidding.

The guy lives in Aberdeen so these fuckin rats up here just jump on the bandwagon, to highlight the guy............now if anything happens to this guy with these asswipes that go stemin in, when the odds are in their favour, well i hope the guy gets a top litigator to take this fuckin no mark paper for inciting harm.

What the fuck has this son of satan got to do with this country that people can not give their feelings amongst people where the majority have the same view of this creature. Where was the paper when he should have been arrested when he came and besmirched our country.

The man was in charge of covering up all the sexual abuse that goes hand in hand with his evil organisation..........so yes based on this deplorable cover up.then yes fuck him for doing that.

Welcome to draconian Scotland.

I find songs about the IRA offensive. Locking up any taigs tonight, polis? Aye, who am I kidding.

This is what I don't get, the offensive behaviour at football bill readdressed this so it is against the law and septic can no longer say use of pro-ira chants or religious symbolism is allowable. So why are we meant to be against it??? I may get abuse for this but I saw a huge opportunity for everyone by backing this.

What needs to be answered is how the septic board can be allowed to stop police from entering the home crowd at porkhied to arrest people.