Charles Green confirms bid for David Cooper Templeton

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, It's been a difficult summer but with the amount of players we've lost we are in desperate need to get the right players in ASAP. I don't know what's going on behind the scenes but making moves and looking to bring in 4-5 players on the last two days of the window seems rushed and unnecssary. (tu)

There's still time - lets hope Ally and the boys pull something off - there's nothing I love more than seeing Jim Whites mug on transfer deadline day announcing a Rangers transfer :lol:

We're supposed to be wanting to sign 5 more players before the deadline, maybe Ally loves it just as much as you! :lol:

This would certainly be our marquee signing

wonderful prospect and was excellent against Liverpool last week

I've said for the past 2/3 seasons the players I'd like from Hearts would have been Wallace,Black,Jonsonn(now Wolves) and Templeton....3 out of 4 ain't bad!

Fuck you pick with the shifty eyes you a wee dickhead so you think 300,000 is a good bid to get hearts to sell him to us it's a fucking joke and if we get him a will be very surprised just an other

if we got offered 300k for one of our players we would all be saying it's a joke but, it's hearts and no one knows whats a good bid for one of there players.

I can't even remember the last time hearts sold a player?

if we got offered 300k for one of our players we would all be saying it's a joke but, it's hearts and no one knows whats a good bid for one of there players.

I can't even remember the last time hearts sold a player?

Wallace?

Suppose test the water with the first bid makes sense a just think he worth mare than 300,000 a want him playing for us but to get him we have to pay a decent price he's what we have been missing for years a wide left winger it's getting worring that there's no news on singnings y we leaving it so late

Suppose test the water with the first bid makes sense a just think he worth mare than 300,000 a want him playing for us but to get him we have to pay a decent price he's what we have been missing for years a wide left winger it's getting worring that there's no news on singnings y we leaving it so late

No doubt, but a huge bid for a player who's never been tested at a big club, or in a top league? That, that, would be crazy. You never know, itll probably be 300,000 up front and maybe another sum in various add-ons; promotion, appearances, caps etc etc.

No doubt, but a huge bid for a player who's never been tested at a big club, or in a top league? That, that, would be crazy. You never know, itll probably be 300,000 up front and maybe another sum in various add-ons; promotion, appearances, caps etc etc.

No one said any thing about a huge bid tho a thing 750,000 would be reasonable anyway no point in arguing over something that won't happen

No one said any thing about a huge bid tho a thing 750,000 would be reasonable anyway no point in arguing over something that won't happen

Half a million with a few add-on would be as reasonable as I'd get.

Btw, who are you arguing with? This a forum, just because you disagree doesn't make it an argument.

Half a million with a few add-on would be as reasonable as I'd get.

Btw, who are you arguing with? This a forum, just because you disagree doesn't make it an argument.

It was you thrust pulled the shifty eyes out The highest insult on lol