bitter Jambos

Captain Hilts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What should I say, was thinking of putting "Cheers for Templeton, very generous of you to be our feeder club"

Just put, " I know you will not be in the mood to thank us just yet, but a few months down the line you will realise that if it wasn't for the Rangers, you would be in Administration by now"

Signed then, now, forever

As a jambo (and Ive been brutally honest about this since signing to RM) who has supported Rangers through the turmoil of the last few months I must say I am unhappy at the turn of events regarding Temps but at the end of the day he didnt want to stay at hearts and if he felt that 3rd division football against brickies and office workers on a shite covered leisure centre pitch wa the best move for his career then I assume the young lad knows what hes doing.

In defense though I must say that its not the fact that temps have moved over to the Rangers, its the fact that he has the ability to play at the highest level, not just in scotland (I mean what kind of test is the SPL?) but down south and in Europe, hes proven that.

I will also add that the lad is an injury bombscare and very head strong to the point that he will not do what he is told or take instruction from anyone when it is in his head.

Another wee point, saw people on here chatting last night about his guitar, hes shite, really bad, Big Prychy plays far better.

So to sum it up, not all Jambos are bitter about this, some yes but in the main no, were happy we got cash for him and also as promised the remainder of the monies for Lee wallace.

Ironically though we used to be refered to as the wee rangers and diet h***, The rangers are now looking more like a wee hearts by the week, i think the club shop might have 11 of last seasons jerseys lying about if Mr green would like to come collect them at the sam,e time as handing over more than 1 Million pounds!

Lets just leave the bitterness to your glaswegian rivals please.

Just put, " I know you will not be in the mood to thank us just yet, but a few months down the line you will realise that if it wasn't for the Rangers, you would be in Administration by now"

Signed then, now, forever

Well admin didnt do rangers too much harm, no debt, playing in a diddy league you should walk through, buying players and assembling a team that would take apart the entire spl all whilst keeping the heritage and history of the club! hmm, id welcome administration and liquidation if the rangers model is anything to go by!

As a jambo (and Ive been brutally honest about this since signing to RM) who has supported Rangers through the turmoil of the last few months I must say I am unhappy at the turn of events regarding Temps but at the end of the day he didnt want to stay at hearts and if he felt that 3rd division football against brickies and office workers on a shite covered leisure centre pitch wa the best move for his career then I assume the young lad knows what hes doing.

In defense though I must say that its not the fact that temps have moved over to the Rangers, its the fact that he has the ability to play at the highest level, not just in scotland (I mean what kind of test is the SPL?) but down south and in Europe, hes proven that.

I will also add that the lad is an injury bombscare and very head strong to the point that he will not do what he is told or take instruction from anyone when it is in his head.

Another wee point, saw people on here chatting last night about his guitar, hes shite, really bad, Big Prychy plays far better.

So to sum it up, not all Jambos are bitter about this, some yes but in the main no, were happy we got cash for him and also as promised the remainder of the monies for Lee wallace.

Ironically though we used to be refered to as the wee rangers and diet h***, The rangers are now looking more like a wee hearts by the week, i think the club shop might have 11 of last seasons jerseys lying about if Mr green would like to come collect them at the sam,e time as handing over more than 1 Million pounds!

:BELM:

"Totally finished with scottish football"

"As it says on the tin."

"The deals to take Temps and Gowser to them is making me feel physically sick."

"How can a team that have walked away from £150 Million in debt be allowed to do this? I am totally and utterly shocked at how this can happen."

:lol: Ehh, we WERE liquidated you know...and we are starting a new era therefore this IS allowed you jambo cunt!

The Rangers revival will be historic. And Temp wants to be part of it.

Says more about Hearts than it does about Rangers. After Annfield it would be all down hill for Hearts everytime Hearts have been successful (Scottish Cup or League position) they have failed to build on it and it is well documented the Owner is looking for an exit. Where as there has never been a better time to be at Rangers having been cast out the fans have rallied to make the team strong and build for the future unlike hearts the only way is up with the fans support.

The Cups are still available to us to embarass the SPL with, although our friend in the SFL are already doing a good job of embarassing the so called big boys so maybe the leagues are not so far aparts as the results prove

1346507662' post='1060400395']

"Totally finished with scottish football"

"As it says on the tin."

"The deals to take Temps and Gowser to them is making me feel physically sick."

"How can a team that have walked away from £150 Million in debt be allowed to do this? I am totally and utterly shocked at how this can happen."

:lol: Ehh, we WERE liquidated you know...and we are starting a new era therefore this IS allowed you jambo cunt!

The Rangers revival will be historic. And Temp wants to be part of it.

This to the soundtrack of the Great Escape.l

Get it up ye ya junky cunts...

i see Scottish football is still determined to ignore the statement released by Charles Green which stated ALL DEBTS TO OTHER SCOTTISH TEAMS HAVE BEEN SETTLED.

and i see we're still getting the blame for players wanting to leave small clubs like yours. let me remind you that it was your lunatic of an owner that decided to vote Rangers out of the SPL, so maybe you should lay some blame on him. its not our fault that players are wanting to be part of the Rangers revival instead of playing in the sinking ship that is the SPL. in all honesty yous should be thanking us for keeping your horrible little club in business for another couple of years

No one is disagreeing that RFC are pulling the strings and i appluad the fact that the rangers have risen from the ashes and are making a good job of rebuilding (investigationinto pheonix company coming from tax man though!)

We do have a radge bampot of an owner, but hes kept us afloat.

I do take exception to being called a junky and a cunt though!

No one is disagreeing that RFC are pulling the strings and i appluad the fact that the rangers have risen from the ashes and are making a good job of rebuilding (investigationinto pheonix company coming from tax man though!)

Aye right enough most of you Edinboro lads are faggots.

to be fair Hearts fans aren't junkies, Hibs fans are. Tynecastle is usually mostly filled with students and pensioners

Posted this last night from jambo forum in another thread but! :lol:

I'm trying to look at this calmly so you could well be right.

It just makes Rangers transfer ban from 'after the window' a complete joke. Even from the 3rd division they can dismantle the rest of Scottish football.

I think i might take up golf again. :uk:

The teams in the third division give us more of a game than we've ever had in the dead SPL & on our journey back to the top we are meeting great away fans, players & club officials its been a massive breath of fresh air for everyone at our glorious club & we are still the biggest best most successful team in the country..Rangers = Only show in town/country........PS at least your players will be paid this month funded by us.

I see you are taking it well!!!

To be fair, even in the 3rd division, every game Rangers play this season, and probably next, will be against a team who may be part-time but will be playing their hearts, no pun intended, out. Every week will be like playing a cup final and Temps and the other new players will learrn what it is to be a Ranger with the need to Win every game and come first. Unlike just trying to compete for 3rd place at best and maybe having a long run in the cups.

No cunt cares what a disgruntled hertz fan thinks. We don't play for 3rd place and think its an achievement. He'll learn to become a winner which at your club he never would have learned. We play to win every competition we're in. Plus add in 40,000+ fans at Ibrox,i can see why the lad would move after being in your half empty stadium. Add in not getting his pay regular and it's no surprise he jumped ship.

Posted this last night from jambo forum in another thread but! :lol:

I'm trying to look at this calmly so you could well be right.

It just makes Rangers transfer ban from 'after the window' a complete joke. Even from the 3rd division they can dismantle the rest of Scottish football.

I think i might take up golf again. :uk:

There you have it we are out to show and embarrass the SPL/SFA that they are amateurs and totally wrong in their treatment of Rangers. It had to start somewhere and unfortunatelyit started with Hearts, but if it`s of any consolation you got of lightly.

Should have said Hearts are my second team, well they would be the best of them end up at Ibrox

Where was the Phoenix? Rangers didn't start again, the holding company died and another took it's place... just as Leeds, Celtic and even your own club. If you disagree, then can you tell me which year your club was formed, and why this date is earlier than that of the registered company on Companies House?

Where was the Phoenix? Rangers didn't start again, the holding company died and another took it's place... just as Leeds, Celtic and even your own club. If you disagree, then can you tell me which year your club was formed, and why this date is earlier than that of the registered company on Companies House?

These facts are still not enough for the haters.