Who Was Our Best Signing This Summer?

BlueSuedeSambas

Best Signing Summer - 2012  

316 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Our Best Signing In Summer 2012 Transfer Window?

• Ian Black
    • Dean Shiels
    • Kevin Kyle
    • Francisco Sandaza
    • Emilson Cribari
    • Sebastien Faure
    • Anestis Argyriou
    • David Templeton
    • Andy Little

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats a toughie, I just went for Shiels because hes really impressed me. He looks so creative, but Black has looked very good also, and Templeton had a great debut. Its really too early to say though, but Im really looking forward to the season ahead, as I think the team can only improve as they get to know each other better. :21:

Maybe slightly premature to put this thread up consider we are only a handful of games into our season, but I thought a little poll to help us see what the opinion of RM at the close of the window could be quite interesting.

I fully expect Templeton will run away with this poll because of the nature of his signing (deadline day, for a few, on the back of a fantastic performance at Anfield) but I think we have done a lot of good business this Summer even if people were a little bit dissapointed that we didn't bring in a couple more players yesterday.

Personally speaking, I've flip flopped my opinion on who our best signing has been about three times now. I just cannot decide because we have made a lot of good signings.

Note: I've left Little off of the list because he resigend for us rather than joined us as a new player. I've also left off Stella because nobody seems to know if we actually signed him or not.

Charles Green