Who Was Our Best Signing This Summer?

BlueSuedeSambas

Best Signing Summer - 2012  

316 members have voted

1. 1. Who Was Our Best Signing In Summer 2012 Transfer Window?

• Ian Black
    • Dean Shiels
    • Kevin Kyle
    • Francisco Sandaza
    • Emilson Cribari
    • Sebastien Faure
    • Anestis Argyriou
    • David Templeton
    • Andy Little

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went for Blackie but I think Faure could prove to be good un. There's talent right through our team. Few months ago I thought we would have a team of journeymen from the lower divisions but that didn't happen and now we have a team bursting with talent. Once they gel we'll be unstoppable. :uk:

I said Templeton since I am still in shock we signed him 00000042.gif

But Templeton, Shiels and, Black will all turn out to be great additions imho. 21.gif

Lastly.... I never would have thought we could have signed 'quality' -- ok not Laudrup, Gazza etc.. but these are quality Football players -- all internationals that could have played in the SPL, Championship.. and chose us.

The Rangers still -- and always will have -- massive and Global appeal! Well done Mr Green and Super.

WATP GSTQ

00000042.gif

far to premature fs.

this poll came earlier than i do in bed.

After a number of games we can easily revist this thread and get a fairer reflection of who did prove to be our best signing based on their performances on the park.

I just think that we have made a number of good signings on paper and a lot of them have the potential to become big players for us, so I think it's good to talk about who people believe will be our best signing based on what their gut instinct, gut feeling & what they have seen of them before the joined Rangers tells them in the immediate aftermath of the window closing.