More youngsters attending games

topgoalie

Could not help but notice the ever increasing youngsters attending Ibrox.A few new faces round about me in the Govan front,mothers with sons,fathers with daughters etc.,and here was me thinking that the media in this country thought it was too dangerous a place to bring kids to watch the Big Bad Rangers.

On our supporters bus had plenty of new young faces as well. :clap:

I am hoping that this ordeal will help rejuvenate the spirit of the fans and will indeed help unite the fans in the face of our enemies we just need the various supporters groups, Dingwall and FF to stop being so self centered and start representing the actual Rangers support as a whole not just a select few who need their ego's to be watered.

I am hoping that this ordeal will help rejuvenate the spirit of the fans and will indeed help unite the fans in the face of our enemies we just need the various supporters groups, Dingwall and FF to stop being so self centered and start representing the actual Rangers support as a whole not just a select few who need their ego's to be watered.

Wishful thinking, dingwall and ff need removed from the internet altogether

I took my boy 6 today for the first time ever, was given the use of a couple of (season) tickets from a nice member on here that couldn't make it.

We were in GF7 and had a ball, he loved it so much that it looks like we are going to get a couple of season tickets.

I had planned to take him to a couple of games this year anyway as a tester.

It brought back memories for me of my Granddad taking me in the 60's

I took my boy 6 today for the first time ever, was given the use of a couple of (season) tickets from a nice member on here that couldn't make it.

We were in GF7 and had a ball, he loved it so much that it looks like we are going to get a couple of season tickets.

I had planned to take him to a couple of games this year anyway as a tester.

It brought back memories for me of my Granddad taking me in the 60's

Ibrox really has that feelgood factor to it these days,glad your boy enjoyed it,good family entertainment. :clap::21:

My wife and & wee boy and girl were in attendance today. First time at Ibrox for the 3 of them but they loved it. Atmosphere in Broomloan rear was class as was the whole stadium. Fantastic support and as a family we will be back. WATP!

cheaper tickets has helped, can be a good family day out.

£16? Is that not the average price for games at Ibrox in the SPL? I don't know as i always had a season ticket.

This seson is the 1st season in 8 years i've been buying paper tickets for league games.

I would love to take my wee boy to the games. But it just so happens that there is a fat cunt who shouts the some unbelievable obscenities at every opportunity, I wouldn't. There was a little lad who sat a couple of seats away right in front of this guy today and he looked upset at this guy. The chap he was with didn't give a shit, however.