Scottish national team playing this weekend.

keithgersbear

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I support the nation not the organization that runs it, couldn't give a shit about the "Tartan Army" either. I'll watch my country from the sofa and cheer them on, may not stomach paying the SFA to see them at Hampden but I'll always back the national team. Don't have any disrespect for those that won't either (tu)

it's a sad reflection that i can't identify with the scottish national team at present - and i never missed a game for about 7 years.

it's not just a Rangers thing, the SFA have ben crooks for a long time. Their conduct over the years, espiecially concerning scotland tickets has been deplorable to say the least. I stopped going a few years back, but still cheered on the team and watched on TV.

but then in came Regan. And english cunt with no reasonable explanation as to why he got the job. No football experience. The only link anyone can make is he once worked with Liewell.

thenofcourse came illegal embargos, sat back and watched a crook illegally take over our club, let the shit hit the fan, then fining an insolvent member club £160k for his actions. Yet they paid Gretnas wage bill when they were insolvent. Made the rules up as they went. Blackmailed us when deciding wether or not to transfer membership, acting otuwith the rules- and made the rules up as they went.

employed a 'secret court' - gave McCoist, a scotland legend a 3-match ban for expressing his disgust at the 'secret court' and asking who passes judgement on us.

And to top it all off, about half the squad are traitors, desertors, money grabbing scum - i couldnt possibly cheer, nor pay to watch them.

Never felt so distant with the national side as i do now, wont be watching on saturday, couldnt give a fuck about the result.

All of this. Brilliant post ricky.

As an English supporting Rangers fan I never support England, mainly because I hate all the players that play for them & think they are shite. In fact I laugh when they lose.

I get called un-patriotic & I couldn't give a shit.

It's obviously a mixed opinion & I understand both. If I was Scottish I would find it hard to support a team that had McGregor, Naismith & Whittaker in it but then on the other hand can understand people supporting their country as most people do.

Plus I hate Craig Levein. Would love to smack his silly face, what a stupid cunt he is. His best striker has just gone for £14 Million and he won't play him because he's a stubborn twat.

The national team may as well play in green and grey hoops, for all I care.

I've listened to the argument for supporting them, but do these same people feel the same about Scotland's representatives in European club competitions? You'll be cheering them on too? They ARE Scottish after all!

Aye right!!

To be fair, Rangers is a way of life for a lot of people and is bigger than the SFA national team.

Its NOT the SFA national team - its the Scottish National Team (as you well know) - and just becuase Rangers have a wider goegraphic appeal than Scotland does not make the passion any less so (at least for some of us).

(I Think) you state elsewhere you are not Scottish and yet have a lot to say on those of us who do wish to support ournational team!

Its NOT the SFA national team - its the Scottish National Team (as you well know) - and just becuase Rangers have a wider goegraphic appeal than Scotland does not make the passion any less so (at least for some of us).

(I Think) you state elsewhere you are not Scottish and yet have a lot to say on those of us who do wish to support ournational team!

It's the SFA works team.

Funding them keeps cunts like Rhegan in a job. The end.

It's the SFA works team.

Correct. Bpl9 cant see past his national pride, which is fair enough. It's his right. As it's my right to think that the team ran by the SFA can go fuck itself, while the current staff is employed, corrupt organisation that aparantly does not need nor want us ( happy to take our cash though)

Fuck the SFA, fuck the scotland team and fuck the ex Rangers traitors that play for them.

So then why do the sfa pay the managers salary and cover the cost of travel and make profit when they qualify(uk.gif) for tournaments...........................and as you wrongly say it's the national team , would ask the question.......why does that fat little fucking keech not pick up the tab.

You are the typical racist and typical little tosspot that wants to destroy the Union for no other reason than hatred..................as you have never answered anyones questions to you re the various points re M,O,D and what is going to happen to the people who will lose their jobs..........or do you go along with the party line(if you actually know what that is) Why do the wee fat keech party claim that it is their oil and not the UK?

So then why do the sfa pay the managers salary and cover the cost of travel and make profit when they qualify(uk.gif) for tournaments...........................and as you wrongly say it's the national team , would ask the question.......why does that fat little fucking keech not pick up the tab.

You are the typical racist and typical little tosspot that wants to destroy the Union for no other reason than hatred..................as you have never answered anyones questions to you re the various points re M,O,D and what is going to happen to the people who will lose their jobs..........or do you go along with the party line(if you actually know what that is) Why do the wee fat keech party claim that it is their oil and not the UK?

I note that yet again that you want to bring your politics into a football thread - I not also that your memory is shafted as you know I not only answered your questions but was polite and considerate to your sensitive feelings while doing so - because I realise how sensitive you are and likely to throw the dummy out!

It's the SFA works team.

Cool - no problems - I know your not a man to show loyalty so its no surprise you chose not to support your national team - thats your choice. I choose to support my national team - my choice.

I note that yet again that you want to bring your politics into a football thread - I not also that your memory is shafted as you know I not only answered your questions but was polite and considerate to your sensitive feelings while doing so - because I realise how sensitive you are and likely to throw the dummy out!

You made a fud of yourself yet again..............re the jacobite team.......and you are a fud by your continual ignorance re the bunch of bastards that want to destroy this country.

You made a fud of yourself yet again..............re the jacobite team.......and you are a fud by your continual ignorance re the bunch of bastards that want to destroy this country.

Aye and all you want to do is talk about the SNP - Jacobites and other names you can throw at anyone who is patriotic.. - your are a bit like the great unwashed across the city - they are obssessed with us and you are obssessed with bringing your version of politcis into threads like this - your obsession is slightly unhealthy and I suggest you take a wee lie down - bringthat blodd pressure down.

Aye and all you want to do is talk about the SNP - Jacobites and other names you can throw at anyone who is patriotic.. - your are a bit like the great unwashed across the city - they are obssessed with us and you are obssessed with bringing your version of politcis into threads like this - your obsession is slightly unhealthy and I suggest you take a wee lie down - bringthat blodd pressure down.

Patriotic to who!! get a fucking grip of yourself...............you know absolutely nothing that this little fat keech intends to do re the destruction of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Nrth Ireland.................you are casting your vote with no knowledge, apart for some fucking dumb movie.

I would laugh at you casting your vote in the wrong box....after all you do play the dyslexic card.............maybe they should put a wee jimmy wig pic , so you don't make a mistake.

I will always support Scotland, I totally understand all the feelings towards Fuck the SFA Fuck Levein etc etc, but it's a gut thing for me. I must admit I'm not looking forward to the games like I have in the past and I'll just be wtching them from home, but I still would want my country to perform well.

However It's Catch 22, as I think Levein is a Clown and would love to see this man fail, obviously our success as a nation would reflect well on him and that would be the only perverse reason for me wanting anything other than a Scottish win, too see the back of him?!

Patriotic to who!! get a fucking grip of yourself...............you know absolutely nothing that this little fat keech intends to do re the destruction of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Nrth Ireland.................you are casting your vote with no knowledge, apart for some fucking dumb movie.

I would laugh at you casting your vote in the wrong box....after all you do play the dyslexic card.............maybe they should put a wee jimmy wig pic , so you don't make a mistake.

(Whoops neg repped you there - just meant to see who had neg repped you - Ill even it up someplace)

Its a shame you need to be so bitter - I guess thats all you have left in life but surley a more positive outlook rather than the repetitive ramblingsyou come out with would be more conducive to relieving your boredom with life?

What a real fud you are .You are patriotic to fuck all, go and take your snp and work it right up your arse...........none of you fuckers ever give reasons as to why you vote for them.

Blood pressure you fud ........my version you absolute fud..............I took the trouble months ago and a couple of posters on here can vouch for this......to phone the separatists HO in Edinburgh and ask certain questions and the response was staggering in their excuses.

So fuck off and enjoy your pints in the Crowne Plaza that you said ages ago you always drink in before the games..then mentioned somewhere else days later in another post. so really fud so apt for you.

What a real fud you are .You are patriotic to fuck all, go and take your snp and work it right up your arse...........none of you fuckers ever give reasons as to why you vote for them.

Blood pressure you fud ........my version you absolute fud..............I took the trouble months ago and a couple of posters on here can vouch for this......to phone the separatists HO in Edinburgh and ask certain questions and the response was staggering in their excuses.

So fuck off and enjoy your pints in the Crowne Plaza that you said ages ago you always drink in before the games..then mentioned somewhere else days later in another post. so really fud so apt for you.

This post shows why you need a wee lie down - I can feel that Blood Pressure level getting out of control.