Scottish national team playing this weekend.

keithgersbear

So, some Rangers fans would willingly stand next to people who boo a player, only because of the club he plays for? Nothing to do with his past and we all know this, deep down.

Those fans who choose to stand and cheer alongside people who hate your club, and would love nothing more than to see it extinguished from history, go ahead.

That's your choice and I hope your conscience sits well after the game.

Try talking to some of the non Rangers fans. See how that goes.

I for one will never give the people in charge at Hampden, the team or any of the selfish, blinkered, bigoted support, a second out of my life.

Work, shopping, beer, bed. That's Saturday plans for me.

Source?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, some Rangers fans would willingly stand next to people who boo a player, only because of the club he plays for? Nothing to do with his past and we all know this, deep down.

Those fans who choose to stand and cheer alongside people who hate your club, and would love nothing more than to see it extinguished from history, go ahead.

I for one will never give the people in charge at Hampden, the team or any of the selfish, blinkered, bigoted support, a second out of my life. (tu)

Work, shopping, beer, bed. That's Saturday plans for me.

but no :hump::ohmy:

How could anyone possibly cheer on money grabbing bastards like Naismith, McGregor and Whittaker? Who could cheer on scum players like Mulgrew, Brown and Forrest? Who could support Levein after he said he will not pick Rangers players? I thought we were going to lose Lee Wallace at one point because the Scotland manager kept saying he'd have a better chance at a call-up if he played at another club. Who thought the treatment of Ian Black was shocking?

Fuck the national team!

Same as this man says

We used to go years ago when it was mostly Bears who attended Scotland matches and giros weren't worth much,so not many Celic fans went.

I was pissed off when the so called whiter than white tartan army booed the Norther Ireland :ulster: national anthem,total disgrace.

Think you will find it's because it is the same as england's, what would you do if celtic had a national anthem :lol:

I for one will never give the people in charge at Hampden, the team or any of the selfish, blinkered, bigoted support, a second out of my life.

Work, shopping, beer, bed. That's the plan for me.

Well they've beaten you anyway, amongst many others.

Im made of sterner stuff and wont allow my actions be dictated by them.

How Rangers fans can go to Hampden and stand side by side with fans of other clubs who hate our very existence is beyond belief. With our players now not being picked, and being booed when picked? I really cant get my head around it.

And if there are guys out there who are putting money into the SFA coffers and then not paying to go to Ibrox for the upcoming matches against QOS and Motherwell? Then they are a disgrace, and shouldn't bother their arse coming back to Ibrox IMO

Think you will find it's because it is the same as england's, what would you do if celtic had a national anthem :lol:

I just took it for granted that all Rangers fans know what N.I's national anthem was.

Celic aren't a country and if they were,it would be the fields of athenry or the soldier's song.

Well they've beaten you anyway, amongst many others.

Im made of sterner stuff and wont allow my actions be dictated by them.

I'm far from being beaten.

It's still early in the great scheme of this.

The SFA need Rangers. The club, the support and most importantly the money.

Not a penny from my hard earned will willingly cross their bank account again, untill a public enquiry into their "sporting integrity" is carried out.

You can hate the SFA/SPL and still support the national team. Why cant people distinguish between the team and the unsavoury element amongst the support? Your not supporting the other supporters, or the governing body.

Anyone who turns their back the National side just because some wankers boo'ed a Scottish player are hypocrites and just as bad as those doing the booing.

you can also hate the SFA/SPL and not support the national team

those wankers booed a rangers player,and if rangers supporters don't want to watch the scotland team because of that then i say,fair enough.

why would any rangers fan want to sit amongst the people booing our players.

and it's not only the actions of the boo bhoys that are turning rangers supporters against the national team,there's more to it than that.

i don't care about international football anyway,never have(doesn't make me any less scottish)all the recent events have done,is simply

made me care even less.

I just took it for granted that all Rangers fans know what N.I's national anthem was.

Celic aren't a country and if they were,it would be the fields of athenry or the soldier's song.

I'd be pretty sure the point is that the Irish FA's choice of song for a country who elsewise use Danny Boy or, as in pretty much every sport other than Football Ireland's Call as part of a unified team is shall we say an interesting choice.

you can also hate the SFA/SPL and not support the national team

those wankers booed a rangers player,and if rangers supporters don't want to watch the scotland team because of that then i say,fair enough.

why would any rangers fan want to sit amongst the people booing our players.

and it's not only the actions of the boo bhoys that are turning rangers supporters against the national team,there's more to it than that.

i don't care about international football anyway,never have(doesn't make me any less scottish)all the recent events have done,is simply

made me care even less.

I got a fright there. I saw your avatar and thought "fuck me, I agree with GCL for once", then I saw the username.

I support Rangers. Will not be at any Scotland games. I only care about supporting Rangers and the welfare of Rangers.

The disreputable and offensive agenda taken by the SFA against Rangers and which is still continuing is way more than enough to ensure that I turn my back on giving any financial support to the SFA by paying to watch Scotland games. As far as I am concerned the SFA is not to be trusted nor encouraged and my view is that it is utterly hostile to Rangers.

Until the SFA is dismantled and reconstituted in a form that Rangers can have confidence in nothing will persuade me go and watch a Scotland side and I would do all I can to reduce the amount of money the SFA get via Rangers playing in cup competitions. The SFA is playing a leading role in nearly destroying Rangers. Regan must go, his management team must go, and the SFA reconstructed in a way that is satisfactory to Rangers.