Spew Keevins phone in

mrmojorisin

See all these handwringers saying ignore them, thats why we where pounded by everyone, and anyone from snp to fare.

Ignore at your peril ,we have to fight them back at every opportunity , ignoring them with the alledged dignified silence is weekness, and must stop.Fight back at every opportunity.

See all these handwringers saying ignore them, thats why we where pounded by everyone, and anyone from snp to fare.

Ignore at your peril ,we have to fight them back at every opportunity , ignoring them with the alledged dignified silence is weekness, and must stop.Fight back at every opportunity.

Sorry but this is getting ridiculous, how have the SNP pounded us?

I am far from their biggest fan but we need to stop pretending to be victims all the time, what happened to the class that used to separate us from any other supporters.

Sorry but this is getting ridiculous, how have the SNP pounded us?

I am far from their biggest fan but we need to stop pretending to be victims all the time, what happened to the class that used to separate us from any other supporters.

I am not in the mood for giving Political Updates to people who don't attend Ibrox , and who don't see the first hand evidence of the SNP's Handy work in bringing in stupid Draconian Laws, that already existed .

Mind you if your in the Netherlands then you wont see it. Out of sight out of Mind .

Tiresome now .

Try to Keep up.

I don't go there but why were we advertising Snide around the park billboards on Sunday.

Highlighted that last week and got the reply Cos they give us money. I would rather we did't take their money as we are giving oxygen to them. The sooner we ignore them and let them die the better.