Broadfoot Signs @ Blackpool

Seasideger

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe calling out your own fans is accepted over at the Meccano Dome, however, not something I find particularly becoming of a Rangers player. And while I applaud his efforts, not a very good one at that, who thought himself better than he is.

I do wish him all the best, if Blackpool do manage promotion, though, could you possibly imagine some of the EPL wide men against him?

Its a hard call, but if I was Charlie Adam or Alan Hutton and HONEST I'd have a lot of things to say about us at Ibrox. We have no fucking patience, no ability to let players play. Hey its true, they get £10k a week or whatever but if we as fans boo that single mistake then boo the player again for the rest of the game, its OUR fucking fault.

Its a hard call, but if I was Charlie Adam or Alan Hutton and HONEST I'd have a lot of things to say about us at Ibrox. We have no fucking patience, no ability to let players play. Hey its true, they get £10k a week or whatever but if we as fans boo that single mistake then boo the player again for the rest of the game, its OUR fucking fault.

Where was I when this supposed booing of Charlie Adam and Alan Hutton was going on at Ibrox?

:lol: fuck off and stop talking shite.

What game?

How about every game of 06-07 when Adam had no chance AT ALL to play football because we were booing him non stop - as a 19 year old lad he was still learning his game. Its not that easy to learn your game in our environemnt. Replace Adam with a lot of other players, the boo boys wanna get shot they ruin our club.

"Then BOO the player again for the rest of the game" ? sorry disagree, have heard some arseholes (fans?) booing rangers players but not "for the rest of the game", you making this up, where do you sit?

How about every game of 06-07 when Adam had no chance AT ALL to play football because we were booing him non stop - as a 19 year old lad he was still learning his game. Its not that easy to learn your game in our environemnt. Replace Adam with a lot of other players, the boo boys wanna get shot they ruin our club.

You still can't give specific examples because what you're saying is bullshit. So Adam got booed for the entire 06-07 season... and what about Hutton? Did he coincidentally get booed for the entire season also?

Darcheville missed one of the biggest & most important sitters seen at Ibrox in the CL match against Lyon and he was never once booed, ridiculed afterwards maybe, but not booed whilst on the park at Ibrox in a Rangers jersey. I don't know what your game is trying to portray us Rangers fans as but either you're not a Rangers man or you're just another paranoid head.

I think you were mistaking Alan Hutton & co for Kenny Miller when he first came back.

"Then BOO the player again for the rest of the game" ? sorry disagree, have heard some arseholes (fans?) booing rangers players but not "for the rest of the game", you making this up, where do you sit?

In 06-07 I sat in the centre of the club deck 4 rows from the front.

If you're arguing that we don't destroy players through lack of patience your talking our your arse.

Ah fuck. I had 50 quid on Blackpool to win the league :anguish:

:lol::anguish:

I've followed Blackpool quite a bit since Holloway took charge and the PL story and all, and I can't really believe with the style football he likes to play that he has picked up Broadfoot, mainly because of the way he uses the ball and his touch.

As I say, I wish him all the best, however, if come Spring they are involved in a battle for the league, I cannot see Kirk being in the running for the first team to knacker your bet, mate.

Don't tar me with your shitty stick, pal. I've never boo'd a Rangers player, so fuck off.

:lol::anguish:

I've followed Blackpool quite a bit since Holloway took charge and the PL story and all, and I can't really believe with the style football he likes to play that he has picked up Broadfoot, mainly because of the way he uses the ball and his touch.

As I say, I wish him all the best, however, if come Spring they are involved in a battle for the league, I cannot see Kirk being in the running for the first team to knacker your bet, mate.

I might convince his local shopkeep to have eggs on special offer for the rest of the season just incase

In 06-07 I sat in the centre of the club deck 4 rows from the front.

If you're arguing that we don't destroy players through lack of patience your talking our your arse.

I do not talk out my arse pal, I sit in cd 6 row d pretty level, and I have never heard a player

and in particular the two players your are talking about being booed the whole game and by implication every touch.

I have heard them being booed but never the whole game, one instance that gets on my goat is when I was in the GR

and they booed big amo v dundee hibs, nearly got thrown out that day, still, I remember them cheering him later in the game...

As regards destroying players, well they just weren't tough enough, ie McCoist, Hateley.

Adam got stick when he spent 50 minutes trying Hollywood passes unsuccessfully when easier, smarter passes were on.

He simply refused to try a simple pass in a CL qualifier at home one year and was hooked at half time. Every game had to be the Charlie Adam show and, in those circumstances, he was rightly given stick.