Non-Gers fans visiting Bears Den

Fools Gold

Hi there

It appears that many non Rangers supporters (such as yourself) like to come on to this site to read up on the views and topic raised by Rangers supporters.

Aside from such a large club always being in the footballing news, the past several months have been particularly hectic, and of course I'm sure you are interested in how we see things unfold, our views on our team, and how we see issues developing.

As there are many topics in such a huge forum, I've decided to make things a little easier for yourselves, by adding a simple link which will explain in as simplistic manner as possible, how things currently are.

This will save you going through all the individual topics, and let you see how we feel.

Best regards,

Fools Gold.

For non-Rangers fans catch-up

I think I've been on a septic forum like three times, and every time the last talked about topic was about Rangers - one time, the replies in the 'Rangers chat' thread or whatever it was called had like 64,000 replies, the second most replied thread on the whole forum had something like 2,000!

Obsessed Irish terrorist scum bags.

They are obsessed with us more than they are with events at Girodome.

The 15,000 missing from the Hibs game were either on RM or ff.

Their crowds will dwindle because there's no competition for them in the s p hell.

They will have to apply for crisis loans to fund European matches comming up, their kids will have to go without spuds and start another famine.

Hi there

It appears that many non Rangers supporters (such as yourself) like to come on to this site to read up on the views and topic raised by Rangers supporters.

Aside from such a large club always being in the footballing news, the past several months have been particularly hectic, and of course I'm sure you are interested in how we see things unfold, our views on our team, and how we see issues developing.

As there are many topics in such a huge forum, I've decided to make things a little easier for yourselves, by adding a simple link which will explain in as simplistic manner as possible, how things currently are.

This will save you going through all the individual topics, and let you see how we feel.

Best regards,

Fools Gold.

For non-Rangers fans catch-up

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Here's a song for them to listen to also =