I see Jim McColl Clyde Blowers is backing snp ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Another pathetic thread from a pathetic poster :sherlock:

You're certainly a survivor. Fuck knows how you've got away with it for so long. Well done, Declan. :wanker:

I hate you and everything you, your family and every other gypsy like you stand for.

WATP.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another pathetic thread from a pathetic poster :sherlock:

You're certainly a survivor. Fuck knows how you've got away with it for so long. Well done, Declan. :wanker:

I hate you and everything you, your family and every other gypsy like you stand for.

WATP.

Im by no means an SNP supporter.

But does anyone else feel embarrassed by people who make major decisions on the future of their country solely by the football team they support and everything else that goes with it.

It makes Scotland seem like some backwards middle eastern country struggling the force itself into the 21st century.

Tims voting for scottish independence coz they hate Rangers and therefore the union. Rangers fans hating the SNP or any pro independence party purely because they are Rangers fans and therefore traditionally British. It just makes these people on both sides seem like poorly educated, uncultured idiots.

Really, really embarrassing.

But does anyone else feel embarrassed by people who make major decisions on the future of their country solely by the football team they support and everything else that goes with it.

It makes Scotland seem like some backwards middle eastern country struggling the force itself into the 21st century.

Tims voting for scottish independence coz they hate Rangers and therefore the union. Rangers fans hating the SNP or any pro independence party purely because they are Rangers fans and therefore traditionally British. It just makes these people on both sides seem like poorly educated, uncultured idiots.

Too may people stuck in the dark ages....

Until they fully work out how the monetary system is going to work the notion of independence doesn't exist.

Stop Press: Wee Fat Keech announces that the currency will be the See You Jimmy Bobee...........................10,000 to the £............6,000 to the $ and 4,500 to the Euro.

As one who never usually comments on this upcoming vote on the destruction of the Union.....................I would just like to say..............What the fuck has it to do with this cunt that has fucked off to live in a foreign country!

He is just being the same indecisive little cunt with his politics as he was in trying to buy our club.........................I ask any jacobite rebel on the forum to tell me ....what has the we fat keech come out with to make this fuckin no-mark to change his allegiance.

Oh! wait maybe it was the announcement of lady-boy running the campaign that gives him a hard on.

Also can anyone on here who intends to vote for these destructive cunts answers what their stance are on.......................

What will they do to replace the M.O.D jobs?

What will they do to replace the N.H.S?

What will they do to replace the Royal Mail?

What will they do to replace the shipbuilding and ship repair jobs?

What will they do to replace Transport subsidy?

What will they do to replace the Sate Pensions?

What will they do to replace Car Tax?

What will they do to replace the £

Just a few questions that would be interetsing to see what answers these destroyers on here who will vote for them...............I know as I took the time to find out!! was very interesting in the response they gave!

So unlike the poster who said people on here vote for the Union is because we are rangers fans ...........well this Rangers fan votes against these self-cantered bastards because in part the above points.

Yet I noticed the poster never mentioned any reason why the misguided vote for this shite snp....................why do they?

Final point ....this snp keech..want independence so they can stand on their own two feet(I know I still laugh at that) and at the same time want to be in the EU when they will have less say than they say they have in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Nrth Ireland.

Will the EU want another Greece, Spain, Portugal or ireland..........can they afford another country to bailout .............and why does wee fat keech not wax lyrical anymore about this ireland anymore................?

As one who never usually comments on this upcoming vote on the destruction of the Union.....................I would just like to say..............What the fuck has it to do with this cunt that has fucked off to live in a foreign country!

He is just being the same indecisive little cunt with his politics as he was in trying to buy our club.........................I ask any jacobite rebel on the forum to tell me ....what has the we fat keech come out with to make this fuckin no-mark to change his allegiance.

Oh! wait maybe it was the announcement of lady-boy running the campaign that gives him a hard on.

Also can anyone on here who intends to vote for these destructive cunts answers what their stance are on.......................

Just a few questions that would be interetsing to see what answers these destroyers on here who will vote for them...............I know as I took the time to find out!! was very interesting in the response they gave!

So unlike the poster who said people on here vote for the Union is because we are rangers fans ...........well this Rangers fan votes against these self-cantered bastards because in part the above points.

Yet I noticed the poster never mentioned any reason why the misguided vote for this shite snp....................why do they?

Final point ....this snp keech..want independence so they can stand on their own two feet(I know I still laugh at that) and at the same time want to be in the EU when they will have less say than they say they have in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Nrth Ireland.

Will the EU want another Greece, Spain, Portugal or ireland..........can they afford another country to bailout .............and why does wee fat keech not wax lyrical anymore about this ireland anymore................?

I agree with all of that. You cant make a decision either way with so many questions unanswered.

Great point - well made - imagine voting based on what you think a football te stands for !

I agree with all of that. You cant make a decision either way with so many questions unanswered.

The thing is I have asked certain people on here as to why they are voting yes to destroy the Union..........they to a man have never given a reply, apart from to hurl abuse, yes and they do get abuse back.

in the main non sensical questions - we will still have the Nhs except it will be the snhs - we will still have the royal mail as we still need our letters and parcels and will still have the queen, we will still have a mod as we will still have our own army etc etc

but most of all we will have self determination !

Stop Press: Wee Fat Keech announces that the currency will be the See You Jimmy Bobee...........................10,000 to the £............6,000 to the $ and 4,500 to the Euro.

I'm having another monetary related problem with my research, one that Big Al has talked about in relation to all Scotland's renewable resources (To be fair they are all at it). Carbon as a currency? How's that going to work? There is no monetary value in a unit of carbon. The value is in the carbon not emitted, so how do you put a positive value on something that is a negative unit? Boogles the mind.

The thing is I have asked certain people on here as to why they are voting yes to destroy the Union..........they to a man have never given a reply, apart from to hurl abuse, yes and they do get abuse back.

abuse is your standard response - not debate

in the main non sensical questions - we will still have the Nhs except it will be the snhs - we will still have the royal mail as we still need our letters and parcels and will still have the queen, we will still have a mod as we will still have our own army etc etc

but most of all we will have self determination !

Will we? You will need to explain to me specifically how we will have self determination under the current outline.

To the snp lovers in this thread.....Have any of you got the slightest idea how much it would cost to run a scottish NHS, a scottish benefits system, a scottish public sector, a scottish fighting force etc etc etc? (Standard response will prob be oil haha).

Cloud cuckoo land this independance nonsense.

To the snp lovers in this thread.....Have any of you got the slightest idea how much it would cost to run a scottish NHS, a scottish benefits system, a scottish public sector, a scottish fighting force etc etc etc? (Standard response will prob be oil haha).

I would imagine the costs would be the similar to the costs at the moment.

Now we know why he didn't get involved with us, he's a wee jacobite at heart, ah well all's well that ends well ! :sherlock:

How does someone's politics determine your football allegiances?

Some real rednecks follow Rangers,as bad as the Plastic paddies on the other side.

Btw I'm a Unionist.

Do you?