I see Jim McColl Clyde Blowers is backing snp ?

BLUEDIGNITY

Aye really. What's your guess then? And why ?

Really?

I'm afraid something as important as this could not be guessed at.

We already get govt funding here which is higher per head of population than the rest of the UK. Given that we would need to be self-funded my question still is where will the money come from?

My opinion would be that taxes would rise & services would suffer, which would mean we would be paying more for less. Snp would then go down the labour route of borrow borrow borrow.

But all you snp voters cant see the wood for the trees.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would imagine the costs would be the similar to the costs at the moment.

Thing is bud..the subsidy that we receive from the rest of the UK would be missing...............plus out of all the countries within the UK ....... guess the one with the worse health record. So based on all that, one would have to take it that we would pay more through NI.

Indeed if you pick up the phone to snp HO in Edinburgh they cannot answer that question.........now then how can we run with a party like this.

What credit rating will a separatist country have once they leave the protecton of the UK........no track record........and going to be rated along with spain,porugal, greece and ireland.............so interest rates will be a lot higher and who will set the interest rate?

I am an Independent Rangers Supporter. I will vote and my decision will be based on reasoned argument and debate. On policies and decisions. I will always be A Ranger regardless how our country votes just wish we showed a bit more respect for each other..just saying

Really?

I'm afraid something as important as this could not be guessed at.

We already get govt funding here which is higher per head of population than the rest of the UK. Given that we would need to be self-funded my question still is where will the money come from?

My opinion would be that taxes would rise & services would suffer, which would mean we would be paying more for less. Snp would then go down the labour route of borrow borrow borrow.

But all you snp voters cant see the wood for the trees.

You sort of contradict yourself in asking whether SNP voters have any idea of the costs dont you think. In how something so important should not be guessed, yet you hold such definite and strong ideas that it could not be afforded. Through nothing but guesswork!

You're as bad those you seek to discredit!

Wasn't he part of the Walter Smith led consortium that bid £6 million in June this year?

EDIT:

Rangers: Walter Smith fronts new bid to buy Rangers

Published on 14 June 2012

Darrell King

WALTER SMITH is the figurehead of a new consortium which today launched a £6million bid to take control of Rangers.

The legendary former manager is fronting a group that contains multi-millionaire businessman Jim McColl, and other wealthy Rangers supporters in the local business community.

McColl never confirmed that he would put any money in to the consortium he just evaded answering that question which made me think that he had not changed his stance.

I am an Independent Rangers Supporter. I will vote and my decision will be based on reasoned argument and debate. On policies and decisions. I will always be A Ranger regardless how our country votes just wish we showed a bit more respect for each other..just saying

I am absolutely pro-union, but i totally agree with the point you are making about making decisions on reasoned argument and debate. We should all take on each others decisions and opinions respectfully. The idea of voting for something because of what football team you support is rather ludicrous. Everyone should follow the debate, listen to all sides of the argument and then make a decision.

To the snp lovers in this thread.....Have any of you got the slightest idea how much it would cost to run a scottish NHS, a scottish benefits system, a scottish public sector, a scottish fighting force etc etc etc? (Standard response will prob be oil haha).

Cloud cuckoo land this independance nonsense.

basic economics - we have 10 % of the population that generate 10% of the wealth , generate 10% of the tax income and thesecservices will only need to be 10% of the size so no issues economically We are not subsidised by uk we generate and have the capacity to generate our own wealth

Ive made it clear Im still undecided. Your point about respect gets me thinking. There is an obvious attitude amongst the staunch anti SNP bears that anyone voting SNP is not a 'real Rangers man' and not welcome. Thats not the attitude on which our clubs was founded and in my opinion people have no right to make these assumptions or claims.

basic economics - we have 10 % of the population that generate 10% of the wealth , generate 10% of the tax income and thesecservices will only need to be 10% of the size so no issues economically We are not subsidised by uk we generate and have the capacity to generate our own wealth

Fud is such an apt word for you.........so 10% of the population then, so you are sending the children out to work.the infrm and we have no unemployed up here........you tosser 10% of population is not 10% of the working population of the UK.

Go and check your figures.

Game, set and match..........you are a fud

Fud is such an apt word for you.........so 10% of the population then, so you are sending the children out to work.the infrm and we have no unemployed up here........you tosser 10% of population is not 10% of the working population of the UK.

Go and check your figures.

Game, set and match..........you are a fud

well said,and yes he is,hes probably got a picture of sturgeon up on his wall

As one who never usually comments on this upcoming vote on the destruction of the Union.....................I would just like to say..............What the fuck has it to do with this cunt that has fucked off to live in a foreign country!

He is just being the same indecisive little cunt with his politics as he was in trying to buy our club.........................I ask any jacobite rebel on the forum to tell me ....what has the we fat keech come out with to make this fuckin no-mark to change his allegiance.

Oh! wait maybe it was the announcement of lady-boy running the campaign that gives him a hard on.

Also can anyone on here who intends to vote for these destructive cunts answers what their stance are on.......................

What will they do to replace the M.O.D jobs?

What will they do to replace the N.H.S?

What will they do to replace the Royal Mail?

What will they do to replace the shipbuilding and ship repair jobs?

What will they do to replace Transport subsidy?

What will they do to replace the Sate Pensions?

What will they do to replace Car Tax?

What will they do to replace the £

At least we will not have to pay the BBC TV licence. :clap: :clap:

Im by no means an SNP supporter.

But does anyone else feel embarrassed by people who make major decisions on the future of their country solely by the football team they support and everything else that goes with it.

It makes Scotland seem like some backwards middle eastern country struggling the force itself into the 21st century.

Tims voting for scottish independence coz they hate Rangers and therefore the union. Rangers fans hating the SNP or any pro independence party purely because they are Rangers fans and therefore traditionally British. It just makes these people on both sides seem like poorly educated, uncultured idiots.

Really, really embarrassing.

Just fucking morons who don't have a mind of their own and think that repeating slogans like hail hail or watp makes them more uber fans.

You don't pay the licence do you ? :):sherlock:

I bet you voted Thatcher when they were shutting up shop around you. I bet you voted Cameron when he started sacking war heroes. If Adolf draped the swastika in red white and blue would you follow suit?

I would imagine the costs would be the similar to the costs at the moment.

They may be similar, but they will certainly be higher. We will lose any economy of scale associated with having lost 90% of our buying power. This will increase costs by at least 10%.

The only viable options to address this are lower wages and/or higher taxes.

I bet you voted Thatcher when they were shutting up shop around you. I bet you voted Cameron when he started sacking war heroes. If Adolf draped the swastika in red white and blue would you follow suit?

You sound like george galloway you talk that much shite ! :sherlock:

PS - Fuck hitler, fuck thatcher, fuck cameron, fuck galloway, fuck salmond, fuck levein and fuck you, oh and fuck rhatzi the nazi ! (tu):sherlock:

You sound like george galloway you talk that much shite ! :sherlock:

You're a scab. Voting the dreaded SNP is enough for you to be blackballed from the Rangers support ? Time to grow a pair. Your tories would have us out of Britain at the drop of a coin.