I see Jim McColl Clyde Blowers is backing snp ?

BLUEDIGNITY

I am astounded by any Rangers supporter who would vote for that bunch of shysters, after the anti Protestant Laws they have brought in.

Also the whole connection between the Catholic whixh has far too much power in Scotland .

Fuck McColl Fuck the SNP The SFA SPL CFC, and all the so called well of Rangers fans.

We are well rid of them TBK have all been found out along with other so called Rangers men.

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may be similar, but they will certainly be higher. We will lose any economy of scale associated with having lost 90% of our buying power. This will increase costs by at least 10%.

The only viable options to address this are lower wages and/or higher taxes.

Or no trident, no Afganistan, no Iraq.

I am astounded by any Rangers supporter who would vote for that bunch of shysters, after the anti Protestant Laws they have brought in.

Also the whole connection between the Catholic whixh has far too much power in Scotland .

Fuck McColl Fuck the SNP The SFA SPL CFC, and all the so called well of Rangers fans.

We are well rid of them TBK have all been found out along with other so called Rangers men.

Christ don't know where to start with this. It's hard to believe that we have people like this in 2012.

Plenty other Rangers fans do as well. As is often said, we're a broad church.

We aren't all Unionists as you've said ..............quite the reverse.

It's healthier for any football support to have diversity within it's ranks.

There's a lot of posturing on a lot of footie sites, RM being one of many.

You sort of contradict yourself in asking whether SNP voters have any idea of the costs dont you think. In how something so important should not be guessed, yet you hold such definite and strong ideas that it could not be afforded. Through nothing but guesswork!

You're as bad those you seek to discredit!

Contradict?

I asked a serious question, where will the money come from to be self-funded?

Anyway its a non-sensical argument as the scottish people will never be so silly as to vote for independance

Contradict?

I asked a serious question, where will the money come from to be self-funded?

Anyway its a non-sensical argument as the scottish people will never be so silly as to vote for independance

They are silly enough in Glasgow to vote liebour the taigs party into the city chambers on a regular basis.

Christ don't know where to start with this. It's hard to believe that we have people like this in 2012.

Oh another snp lover the place is hooching.

What dont you like people critisising your pathetic Terrorist loving political party.

A joke any Rangers fan voting for these elitists pathetic.

Rule Brittania .

Whatever the rights and wrongs or benefits of the union, the fact of the matter is, without the will of the majority, it cant continue to exist. You can try rewrite history all you want, but the union was an act of force and occupation. Its shocking to me that it has managed to survive for so long until we have got to the stage we are at today.

Will Scotland survive without england? Probably. Will it be a better place to live? Who knows. Will it bring a sense of justice to many people that live in Scotland? I would say yes. Are all politicians greedy self serving cunts? 100% yes.

The fact of the matter is, breaking up the union will probably make both countries a little weaker in the grand scheme of things, and i say that as someone who doesnt care much for england or their previous treatment of my country. If the people of Scotland choose to leave the union, then that is what will happen. No amount of pontificating and doubting the economics of it will change that.

Even if you dont agree with it, you should still be happy that we live in a part of the world where things like this are decided by the ballot box, and not the gun. Its something ive thought a lot about, and even if we do decide to leave the union, it doesnt mean that we pretend that england no longer exists. I have no doubt that there would still be strong links with both countries, in terms of trade and a mix of families etc.

If the time comes in the future and the people decide that they would prefer to be back in the union, then at least it would be decided by a democratic method and not through force, and im sure this would make the whole idea of a union much more successful.

As for McColl, hes getting a bad rep for nothing. He did bid for us what he thought was a fair price and he got chased. What did people expect him to do? Pay over the odds for us to make an englishman rich? Thats not how he became a millionaire. You cant blame someone for not wanting to be involved in football. He got involved because he was worried about what was happening. Time will tell.

To the snp lovers in this thread.....Have any of you got the slightest idea how much it would cost to run a scottish NHS, a scottish benefits system, a scottish public sector, a scottish fighting force etc etc etc? (Standard response will prob be oil haha).

Cloud cuckoo land this independance nonsense.

Im by no means an SNP supporter.

But does anyone else feel embarrassed by people who make major decisions on the future of their country solely by the football team they support and everything else that goes with it.

It makes Scotland seem like some backwards middle eastern country struggling the force itself into the 21st century.

Tims voting for scottish independence coz they hate Rangers and therefore the union. Rangers fans hating the SNP or any pro independence party purely because they are Rangers fans and therefore traditionally British. It just makes these people on both sides seem like poorly educated, uncultured idiots.

Really, really embarrassing.

I despise the SNP because of their politics, policies and agenda.

The fact that they're anti-Rangers and anti-traditional Scottish Protestant establishment is just one of many factors.

I despise the SNP because of their politics, policies and agenda.

The fact that they're anti-Rangers and anti-traditional Scottish Protestant establishment is just one of many factors.

None of this post is true. Who do you think got HMRC off our back? The tories?

None of this post is true. Who do you think got HMRC off our back? The tories?

All of this post is true. Are you saying I don't despise them?

You have zero proof that the SNP did anything to help Rangers. None at all.

Really?

I'm afraid something as important as this could not be guessed at.

We already get govt funding here which is higher per head of population than the rest of the UK. Given that we would need to be self-funded my question still is where will the money come from?

My opinion would be that taxes would rise & services would suffer, which would mean we would be paying more for less. Snp would then go down the labour route of borrow borrow borrow.

But all you snp voters cant see the wood for the trees.

subsidised :lol: that old chestnut - sorry we are many things but subsidised is not one of them