I see Jim McColl Clyde Blowers is backing snp ?

BLUEDIGNITY

I despise the SNP because of their politics, policies and agenda.

The fact that they're anti-Rangers and anti-traditional Scottish Protestant establishment is just one of many factors.

:lol:

ask the catholic cardinal if the snp are pro catholic? I suspect he thinks they are very anti- catholic ! he ain't even speaking to them

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Politics in The Bears Den?thought this was a forum for all things Rangers?There are so many contentious issues in the Independance debate that it will tear this wee nation apart.this thread is proof if it were needed,that it would be the biggest disaster to happen to us since Jim Baxter went to Nottingham Forest.now let`s get back to important issues like when are we getting into the EPL!

:lol:

ask the catholic cardinal if the snp are pro catholic? I suspect he thinks they are very anti- catholic ! he ain't even speaking to them

I didn't say they were anti-protestant or pro-catholic although some of their high profile members most certainly are.

I said that they were anti the traditional Scottish establishment which was predominately Church of Scotland, Tory voting, Unionists. And Rangers are the establishment team.

subsidised :lol: that old chestnut - sorry we are many things but subsidised is not one of them

Where in my post did I use the word "subsidised"? You seeing things or just making them up to suit your agenda?

Still no answer from the shortbread tin models of where the money will come from for independance.

Oh another snp lover the place is hooching.

What dont you like people critisising your pathetic Terrorist loving political party.

A joke any Rangers fan voting for these elitists pathetic.

Rule Brittania .

You are just too stupid for words. I apologise in advance if you are 14 or under.

WHo are you backing mate?

I don't think any of the party's represent me now being a caucasian British, Scottish, Protestant, Rangers supporting, tax paying, law abiding citizen. They don't seem to court my kinds vote anymore because they do fuck all but shaft us then come back and shaft us a bit more ! :sherlock:

I don't think any of the party's represent me now being a caucasian British, Scottish, Protestant, Rangers supporting, tax paying, law abiding citizen. They don't seem to court my kinds vote anymore because they do fuck all but shaft us then come back and shaft us a bit more ! :sherlock:

Yep im in the same boat as you then i guess i might chance my arm at ukip next election,as every other party has truly fucked us over big style.

subsidised :lol: that old chestnut - sorry we are many things but subsidised is not one of them

The UK Treasury takes 9.6% of it's tax take from Scotland and gives back 9.3% to Scotland.

£500 for every man woman and child doesn't come back to Scotland.

That's before we even start talking about the oil taxation revenue.

The truth is out there if you look for it.

Who gives a shit what way McColl votes. His politics and Rangers have no connection. He has no shareholding and no say in our club. 6 pages devoted to a guy who make a shite offer to buy us and embarrassed Walter and is now no more connected to Rangers than any other random businessman.

I didn't say they were anti-protestant or pro-catholic although some of their high profile members most certainly are.

I said that they were anti the traditional Scottish establishment which was predominately Church of Scotland, Tory voting, Unionists. And Rangers are the establishment team.

I fuckin hope hope no, the establishment in case you haven't noticed is poulated by smoke waftin bead rattlers and former prime minister who jumped the dyke after fuckin us and the Forces over big time. :cgreen:

I despise the SNP because of their politics, policies and agenda.

The fact that they're anti-Rangers and anti-traditional Scottish Protestant establishment is just one of many factors.

Sorry but can you please show how they are anti traditional Scottish protestant?

I am no SNP lover. Very far from it... but I have never heard them stand against the church of Scotland, which is the traditional Scottish church.

I am astounded by any Rangers supporter who would vote for that bunch of shysters, after the anti Protestant Laws they have brought in.

Also the whole connection between the Catholic whixh has far too much power in Scotland .

Fuck McColl Fuck the SNP The SFA SPL CFC, and all the so called well of Rangers fans.

We are well rid of them TBK have all been found out along with other so called Rangers men.

Which anti-protestant laws ?

You realise this attitude will probably see you left behind ?

You said " anti-traditional Scottish Protestant establishment " -!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where in my post did I use the word "subsidised"? You seeing things or just making them up to suit your agenda?

Still no answer from the shortbread tin models of where the money will come from for independance.

You said " We already get govt funding here which is higher per head of population than the rest of the UK."

Forgive me for paraphrasing that to subsidised !!!

BUT we pay our way ! and if you are NOT implying we are subsidised then you have answered your own question of how we fund ourselves!

Thats not what he said .

FFS I know there are a lot of revisionists on here but that is a direct cut and paste from his quote !!

here is his post ...http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=237746&view=findpost&p=1060421617

Why would you think it wasn't what he said !! Drink??