Motherwell booking fee

GableEnder1873

Booking fees are a complete scam. A rip-off.

Buying a ticket for any event should be (and used to be) a transaction without an add-on fee.

Anyone who ever went to the Apollo in its heyday will know the truth of the matter.

It just doesn't make sense. You could walk up to the Ticket Office and buy the same ticket outright for £15. But because you're doing it electronically you become liable for a £1.80 booking fee. That's a microwaveable lasagne right there

You get charged a booking fee if you pay by card due to the company being charged for using card payment services.

That's fair enough but when we were playing the the CL group stages and you bought 4 of the 3 match packages and paid by card it was one transaction yet you paid £1.50 for each ofthe £12 tickets.

Whether or not you mind paying it, it's still a rip off.

Just a guess but £1.50 @ 20% VAT = £1.80 or it could be just a different tariff like some have said.

Booking fees/admin charges are a total rip off which why I think excessive fees are being banned by the end of 2012. £1.50 + VAT is reasonable IMO as long as it is per transaction not per ticket.

Buying a ticket for any event should be (and used to be) a transaction without an add-on fee.

Anyone who ever went to the Apollo in its heyday will know the truth of the matter.

:lol: It's only £1.50 odd. I lose more than that a week throwing pennies at SPL supporters

It all to do with the card, the booking fee is to cover the card transaction fee that is levied on to the Club when you use it.

But as someone just said, you don't get charged this fee if you're doing it F2F (paying with card). Fair enough I don't know if it's different systems used but it just seems a bit unfair

So you don't mind being ripped of if it's a small sum.

Er...congratulations?

It was a joke Moses, I don't actually throw pennies at SPL supporters (I couldn't find any)

But if I have to pay £1.50/ £1.80 charge to be able to buy a ticket to watch Rangers, then I don't mind.

Is it still booking fee per ticket ? Even if you buy a few ?

Just a guess but £1.50 @ 20% VAT = £1.80 or it could be just a different tariff like some have said.

Booking fees/admin charges are a total rip off which why I think excessive fees are being banned by the end of 2012. £1.50 + VAT is reasonable IMO as long as it is per transaction not per ticket.

it might of changed ,but remember a few times I booked six tickets in one transaction , but was charged per ticket