Police intimidation of supporters in Annan?

DarcheVinny

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't be ridiculous, have you actually read what I said?

Not all of it, no.

I am speaking in general terms. If you wear your colours in the wrong end (hidden or not) you cant moan if asked to remove it. Them asking you to remove your daughters top is OTT though, especially if she is a minor.

Seriously....is this acceptable to you?

The fans on the train(s) around 1pm, who were forced to exit the station in single file, whilst being filmed and asked for ID (despite not having committed a crime or given any indication that they were going to be violent - see 'Section 60'). Local officer stated that this instruction had come from Strathclye Police.

Not acceptable, but play the fucks at there own game and do the Madness "one step beyond" train the next time they want us in single file. Fuckin' Nutty Boys, that'll teach 'em!!!!!!!!!

Not all of it, no.

I am speaking in general terms. If you wear your colours in the wrong end (hidden or not) you cant moan if asked to remove it. Them asking you to remove your daughters top is OTT though, especially if she is a minor.

They couldn't see anything that showed we were Gers fans. My daughter had to go into a turnstile which they closed where she could take off her jacket, sweatshirt and top then put her sweatshirt and jacket back on. Then we were allowed entry to the home end which had a majority of Rangers fans, all of whom were pretty obvious. Utter nonsense. If we had been brazenly wearing Gers stuff I could understand it but that simply wasn't the case.

Anyone wearing Rangers colours in the annan end cant really conplain about being asked to remove their colours.

How would we react to a sheepshagger or bheast sitting in our end with their colours on?

(tu)

Some amount of fucking wumin on here, having a wee cry over a non event