The courage to change.

ray

I'm not talking about results, I am talking about performance.

If you think that drivel being served up by SPL and international players against part time plodders is acceptable then fair enough but I don't.

CG is thankfully a more intelligent man than you seem to think he is, thank goodness.

Yes CG is an intelligent man - that's why I expect him to back the manager!

Yes CG is an intelligent man - that's why I expect him to back the manager!

He has done but unlike you are suggesting he will not blindly back a manager because of loyalty, he is not a Rangers supporter he is a business man and if his business is doing poorly he will make changes.

If you fail to see this then that’s your problem.

... or did he make an early substitution and hook the off form Sandaza, put on Kyle (not that that worked out well but it looked a decent substitution at the time) and then down to 10 men made taktical substitutions and get a new front man on and 10 men went 2-1 up (and then a shitty offside equaliser to boot)

Hardly the actions of a man just standing there with his "arms folded for 90 min" like suggested!

Between our first goal and second we were dominating playing the ball on the deck passing and moving then he pulls the old Italian tactic by taking off our most effective forward going players, dropping off trying to hold what we have and we got what we deserved wether the equalizer was offside or not.

FFS: Utterrly piss poor start !!! You think we have a right for 100% record - given all we have been through ? Show some[atience and loyalty FFS.

I hope Charles has the courage to make the decision to give Ally the 2 years he deserves to build this club back,with a view to him being our manager for the next 10 years!

We don't have the right to expect a 100% record but we do have the right to see a Rangers team that looks capable of breaking down these teams and is tactically aware.

I won't berate Ally in an abusive manner but I am questioning has ability to change what happens on the park. Aye we are winning at home in the league but our away performances have been fucking woeful, embarassing and unacceptable.

I daresay Ally will get time yet, fair enough, but he has to improve things sharpish.

Finance would dictate that there is no change at the moment...Charlie has a share issue coming up, bagging Ally may be in his business estimation counter productive to the success of said share issue, or not.

Au contraire.

If bad results carry on, the feelgood factor will dim and the crowds will plummet.

That will scupper any chance of a share issue.

We must improve quickly or a change is required.

We don't have the right to expect a 100% record but we do have the right to see a Rangers team that looks capable of breaking down these teams and is tactically aware.

I won't berate Ally in an abusive manner but I am questioning has ability to change what happens on the park. Aye we are winning at home in the league but our away performances have been fucking woeful, embarassing and unacceptable.

I daresay Ally will get time yet, fair enough, but he has to improve things sharpish.

Last night we went a goal down - Ally hooked Sandaza who was playing shite (sorry - ineffectively) brought on a sub and we equalised - Kyle then got sent off - Ally made two substitutions to tactically change the shape of the team with 10 men and we got to 2 - 1. Defence was poor (Perry not showing his promise at the moment) and we conceded a late off side goal.

I would say even last night shows Ally is tactically aware and has the ability to change what happens on the park.

52 year old's however know there experience counts when talking about patience and management.

Whose experience, yours or Ally's, you will be telling me next Ally is a novice with little football experience and needs time and patience to perfect his craft, despite all of the towering advantages over his part time rivals.

Last night we went a goal down - Ally hooked Sandaza who was playing shite (sorry - ineffectively) brought on a sub and we equalised - Kyle then got sent off - Ally made two substitutions to tactically change the shape of the team with 10 men and we got to 2 - 1. Defence was poor (Perry not showing his promise at the moment) and we conceded a late off side goal.

I would say even last night shows Ally is tactically aware and has the ability to change what happens on the park.

Away from home Ally is proving to be tactically unaware and that has to change. We were fuckin clueless at Annan.

Last night, changes were made thankfully. Otherwise we may not have got to extra time and at home to a 1st, 2nd or 3rd division side that is definately not good enough.

Personally, I dont think Ally has the savvy to improve things but I genuinely hope he proves me wrong.

Whose experience, yours or Ally's, you will be telling me next Ally is a novice with little football experience and needs time and patience to perfect his craft, despite all of the towering advantages over his part time rivals.

I was talking about my experienceand your obvious lack of experience in anything to do with management.

Away from home Ally is proving to be tactically unaware and that has to change. We were fuckin clueless at Annan.

Last night, changes were made thankfully. Otherwise we may not have got to extra time and at home to a 1st, 2nd or 3rd division side that is definately not good enough.

Personally, I dont think Ally has the savvy to improve things but I genuinely hope he proves me wrong.

Ally has not lost a game away from home yet this season :sherlock:

Ally has not lost a game away from home yet this season :sherlock:

Do what you like with stats. Fact is our football, tactics and attitude has been pish. The embarrasing thing about Annan was that we deserved no more than a draw. Some may even say we were lucky not to concede. But if you're fine just looking at the stats then fill yer boots. I would prefer a more clued up performance from us.

I think the only way Ally gets sacked is if we slip down the table a bit.. Promotion is priority #1. However, we should be winning -- and winning in style. If it does not turn around, I have no doubt that Mr. Green will act. I sincerely hope that it does turn around.

Ally himself will know this is unacceptable.

Tough times for Ally.