The courage to change.

ray

Great men and leaders make great decisions when they are needed, Charlie has a decision to make, he can either get Ally to change his ways, the training methods and the coaching staff, or he can spell out the repercussions of non acceptance, whatever this situation cannot be allowed to fester.

To repeat we are akin to a Ferrari against Galbraith's message bike, we appear to have all the trappings and livery but little else, all show so to speak, these teams should be shittin themselves at the sight of a Rangers jersey unfortunately it appears to be the opposite.

Ball is in your court Charlie hoping it gets better is not really an option, although many will think it is.

Not sure Ally has any other way to change to.

Green won't axe him. Yet.

It will come though. Always was imho

Sad how this is going as i had a dream of a McCoist inspired swashbuckling side moving upwards.

Sadly the McCoist reality is miles away.

Shaping up to be a real tragedy for the guy unfortunately

McCoist (Rangers legend) may fall on his sword and make the decision for Charlie Green.

Either way, something has to change and change soon.

Results like tonight's are becoming far too frequent for the long-term good of the club.

McCoist (Rangers legend) may already know that. :(

McCoist (Rangers legend) may fall on his sword and make the decision for Charlie Green.

Either way, something has to change and change soon.

Results like tonight's are becoming far too frequent for the long-term good of the club.

McCoist (Rangers legend) may already know that. :(

Proximity may have led you to hearing some of the same stories as I, mainly that Ally feels he has handcuffed himself with the walking away comment, even tonight it has been mooted in the last half hour that he is considering his options.

As I see it he is right in his own judgement, the walking away quote has robbed him of any options apart from the one we would all like to see, change our whole approach and deliver success.

Great men and leaders make great decisions when they are needed, Charlie has a decision to make, he can either get Ally to change his ways, the training methods and the coaching staff, or he can spell out the repercussions of non acceptance, whatever this situation cannot be allowed to fester.

To repeat we are akin to a Ferrari against Galbraith's message bike, we appear to have all the trappings and livery but little else, all show so to speak, these teams should be shittin themselves at the sight of a Rangers jersey unfortunately it appears to be the opposite.

Ball is in your court Charlie hoping it gets better is not really an option, although many will think it is.

Bloody hell..............Galbraith now there is a name from the pastbiggrin.gif Why didn't you use Templeton the grocer 00000042.gif

Having slept on it I reckon Charlie will make a decision sooner than later, if the murderwell game goes badly who knows what it may be, there again in the crazy world of football we could win it.

We would have to be the fist team in history to sack a manager off the back of being beaten by a team 3 divisions above

Having slept on it I reckon Charlie will make a decision sooner than later, if the murderwell game goes badly who knows what it may be, there again in the crazy world of football we could win it.

The Motherwell game might not be the watershed - indeed most Bears I've been talking to in and around Ibrox see us as serious underdogs in that one, so a defeat there wouldn't be the shock some suggest - in fact, after last night's performance it would take some stretch of the imagination to see us turning over Motherwell at Ibrox next Wednesday....but football can be a strange game at times and results from nowhere can happen.

For me though a watershed moment (if you accept that last night's wasn't) might come in the Scottish Cup tie against Forres Mechanics.

Anything less than a win there would be, in my opinion, unacceptable to CG and his backers.

It will be decision time if that one goes apeshit. :(

Results like Saturday and last night may, MAY, stop punters from going through the turnstile. Ally should get till the end of August, if nothing changes, then i hope he steps down.

If punters stop going Green will act, of that I am certain.

The Motherwell game might not be the watershed - indeed most Bears I've been talking to in and around Ibrox see us as serious underdogs in that one, so a defeat there wouldn't be the shock some suggest - in fact, after last night's performance it would take some stretch of the imagination to see us turning over Motherwell at Ibrox next Wednesday....but football can be a strange game at times and results from nowhere can happen.

For me though a watershed moment (if you accept that last night's wasn't) might come in the Scottish Cup tie against Forres Mechanics.

Anything less than a win there would be, in my opinion, unacceptable to CG and his backers.

It will be decision time if that one goes apeshit. :(

I have no doubts at all that QOS could give Murderwell a run for their money. People are slightly missing the point that QOS last night were fired up and actually played some half decent football. That said though we should still see Rangers coping, and even some changes to our pattern of play that suggested Ally had the know how to see us through. I am not calling for his head.... Ally will know when it is time to go and will make the decision based on footballing terms..... Nothing else.

Or he could have the courage to persevere - do what he is good at (Finance) and have the patience that some of our support dont have to allow Ally to sort it out!

CG has no need to be loyal to Ally BUT I think he will prove far more loyal to him than sections of our support!

Or he could have the courage to persevere - do what he is good at (Finance) and have the patience that some of our support dont have to allow Ally to sort it out!

CG has no need to be loyal to Ally BUT I think he will prove far more loyal to him than sections of our support!

Charles Green is not known for being a soft touch, if you need any evidence of what happens when results and performances are not going well and the action he takes then you will not need to look to far as his last venture at a football club showed he does what he thinks is necessary regardless of the standing of the man.

If performances like last night and the other 5 or 6 games this season where we have been utterly piss poor start to affect our unbelievable pull at games then there is no question a decision will be made.

I'm sure Ally has the courage somewhere, but he has absolutely no idea what he'a doing.

Just stands there with arms folded for 90 minutes.

... or did he make an early substitution and hook the off form Sandaza, put on Kyle (not that that worked out well but it looked a decent substitution at the time) and then down to 10 men made taktical substitutions and get a new front man on and 10 men went 2-1 up (and then a shitty offside equaliser to boot)

Hardly the actions of a man just standing there with his "arms folded for 90 min" like suggested!

Finance would dictate that there is no change at the moment...Charlie has a share issue coming up, bagging Ally may be in his business estimation counter productive to the success of said share issue, or not.

Charles Green is not known for being a soft touch, if you need any evidence of what happens when results and performances are not going well and the action he takes then you will not need to look to far as his last venture at a football club showed he does what he thinks is necessary regardless of the standing of the man.

If performances like last night and the other 5 or 6 games this season where we have been utterly piss poor start to affect our unbelievable pull at games then there is no question a decision will be made.

FFS: Utterrly piss poor start !!! You think we have a right for 100% record - given all we have been through ? Show some[atience and loyalty FFS.

I hope Charles has the courage to make the decision to give Ally the 2 years he deserves to build this club back,with a view to him being our manager for the next 10 years!

FFS: Utterrly piss poor start !!! You think we have a right for 100% record - given all we have been through ? Show some[atience and loyalty FFS.

I hope Charles has the courage to make the decision to give Ally the 2 years he deserves to build this club back,with a view to him being our manager for the next 10 years!

I’m not talking about results, I am talking about performance.

If you think that drivel being served up by SPL and international players against part time plodders is acceptable then fair enough but I don’t.

CG is thankfully a more intelligent man than you seem to think he is, thank goodness.