No biggie!

LegendofCoop

Goal for 2-2 was offside. Their 4th pen hit the bar & could have gone anywhere. Argyriou hit the inside of the post & could easily have gone in.

That's cup fitba for ye!! At theend of the day, we lost to a team in a higher league than us.

I'm giving less than a flying fuck about going out the Ramsdens Cup. I genuinely feel sorry for the 23,000 Gers fans who turned up on a cold Tuesday night. TRUE Gers fans!! :praise:

Now lets get on with the real matter at hand. Winning the league! C'mon chaps.....we have much bigger fish to fry!! (That would have been a great pun if it had been the Harry Ramsdens cup :pipe: ).

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Goal for 2-2 was offside. Their 4th pen hit the bar & could have gone anywhere. Argyriou hit the inside of the post & could easily have gone in.

That's cup fitba for ye!! At theend of the day, we lost to a team in a higher league than us.

I'm giving less than a flying fuck about going out the Ramsdens Cup. I genuinely feel sorry for the 23,000 Gers fans who turned up on a cold Tuesday night. TRUE Gers fans!! :praise:

Now lets get on with the real matter at hand. Winning the league! C'mon chaps.....we have much bigger fish to fry!! (That would have been a great pun if it had been the Harry Ramsdens cup :pipe: ).

We just got knocked out of the Ramsden cup at home by QotS.

Maybe you settle for that,but this bear ain't happy.

who really gives a fuck about a wee numpty cup cant imagine there would have been a bus parade had we won it.

If we even attempted to celebrate that we would have been a laughing stock.

That cup was a "damned if you do and damned if you don't " for us.

I heard the same thing when we were knocked out the League Cup, Champions league qualifying, Europa league and then the Scottish Cup last season. The belief that Rangers getting knocked out any competition can be perceived as a positive is startling. We are Rangers, we do not demean or undermine any competition we enter, we want to win everything we can. Posts suggesting that defeats can be used to our advantage is scandalous. The high standards are slipping on the park, and the opening post suggests standards are slipping with the fans too.

'Concentrate on Division 3', really?

We just got knocked out of the Ramsden cup at home by QotS.

Maybe you settle for that,but this bear ain't happy.

Yeah a team a division higher who won the game with the help of the officials. We are not the team we were. We're a 3rd div side who had a bad game. I'm no fuckin happy but shit happens. What do you do when the linesman misses blatant offside for a goal. How can you defend against that? We had it won an that shit decision cost us the game.

Yeah a team a division higher who won the game with the help of the officials. We are not the team we were. We're a 3rd div side who had a bad game. I'm no fuckin happy but shit happens. What do you do when the linesman misses blatant offside for a goal. How can you defend against that? We had it won an that shit decision cost us the game.

We are a 3rd division club in name only. Indicating that we lost to a team in a higher league is misleading, and a poor attempt to hide the truth.

We are a 3rd division club in name only. Indicating that we lost to a team in a higher league is misleading, and a poor attempt to hide the truth.

We were hanging to the title of football club by the very thin edges of our finger nails during the summer. Perhaps that truth has been lost on some. We are still alive....still playing football. For that FACT I am eternally grateful. As I say....there's more important things than winning the Ramsden's Cup this season.

I want Rangers to win every cup they play in. So stop making shite excuses.

I want Rangers to win every game we play in and find it astounding at how many fans just shrug their shoulders and willingly accept results like tonight, seemingly without a shred of anger or disappointment.

Fact is a team from a higher division beat us. Not hiding any truth at all. But you go ahead and spin it whatever way you like.

We were hanging to the title of football club by the very thin edges of our finger nails during the summer. Perhaps that truth has been lost on some. We are still alive....still playing football. For that FACT I am eternally grateful. As I say....there's more important things than winning the Ramsden's Cup this season.

Exactly!

It amazes me how some people think we should be winning things just because we are "rangers"

The bulk of our squad walked after (liquidation) and Ally had to sign players on very short notice from a very short pool.

We should be more understanding as a support and utilise our voice to support the boys rather than against them.

Fact is a team from a higher division beat us. Not hiding any truth at all. But you go ahead and spin it whatever way you like.

Using your logic, we did well to take it to penalties then? of course we went out to a team in a higher division, but the fact we have just sent a player out on loan to a club in a 'higher division' only highlights the uniqueness of our situation. Our wage bill is higher than every club bar one in Scotland. The league above line is nonsense, and is not a valid excuse.