No biggie!

LegendofCoop

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Using your logic, we did well to take it to penalties then? of course we went out to a team in a higher division, but the fact we have just sent a player out on loan to a club in a 'higher division' only highlights the uniqueness of our situation. Our wage bill is higher than every club bar one in Scotland. The league above line is nonsense, and is not a valid excuse.

Man you know my logic by one sentence lol. You think just cos we're Rangers we should win easily. Footballs not like that. But keep trying to know my logic. I know your logic,simply you think because we are Rangers we are better than every side we'll meet but sadly that isn't the case. Rangers were shite but the officials played a major part in our loss also. However you have an opinion and so do I... We lost,onward and upward.

Man you know my logic by one sentence lol. You think just cos we're Rangers we should win easily. Footballs not like that. But keep trying to know my logic. I know your logic,simply you think because we are Rangers we are better than every side we'll meet but sadly that isn't the case. Rangers were shite but the officials played a major part in our loss also. However you have an opinion and so do I... We lost,onward and upward.

So we shouldn't have standards then because 'footballs not like that'?

Normally agree with you mate but this is like trying to pull a burd then she shags your mate and you claim you weren't really interested.

It was a cup we hadn't won and were determined to win.If i have whooshed I apologize :sherlock:

Maybe if you whooshed more often you wouldn't lose yer burds!! :pipe:

:D

Goal for 2-2 was offside. Their 4th pen hit the bar & could have gone anywhere. Argyriou hit the inside of the post & could easily have gone in.

That's cup fitba for ye!! At theend of the day, we lost to a team in a higher league than us.

I'm giving less than a flying fuck about going out the Ramsdens Cup. I genuinely feel sorry for the 23,000 Gers fans who turned up on a cold Tuesday night. TRUE Gers fans!! :praise:

Now lets get on with the real matter at hand. Winning the league! C'mon chaps.....we have much bigger fish to fry!! (That would have been a great pun if it had been the Harry Ramsdens cup :pipe: ).

Beaten by QOS at home no biggie? I think it's a disgrace.

So we shouldn't have standards then because 'footalls not like that'?

Where did I say we shouldn't have standards? Obviously tonight we were shite and it can't continue like this but as I said sometimes we lose. Shit happens. There's no miracle cure,no top manager in the aisles,Ally needs a little more than a few games to gel this team.

Where did I say we shouldn't have standards? Obviously tonight we were shite and it can't continue like this but as I said sometimes we lose. Shit happens. There's no miracle cure,no top manager in the aisles,Ally needs a little more than a few games to gel this team.

Tonight wasn't a blip, it's the fourth diabolical performance and result already, you can throw in Brechin there as well even though we scraped through.

There are no encouraging signs, you can't even point to the home form after tonight.

Sure disappointing to lose game against a team more determined to win than us. We really need to adopt "this is a cup final" attitude to all our remaining games. Our players have the ability just need to change the mentality. Big improvement required against Bastardwell.

Beaten by QOS at home no biggie? I think it's a disgrace.

Had we not gone through what we did in the Summer and still had the squad we had last season....I'd agree with you 100%.

We don't and we did! As I said, I'm just chuffed to bits that we are still a football club.

:lol:

That wasn't a personal example but I hope your OP was fishing.

We talk about the quadruple then the minute we are pumped out of a cup it doesn't matter :lol::anguish:

:lol: No rods here mate!! :D And really, we were talking quadruples with our current squad?? :lol:

Bet you are.

Slept like a log, shame I had to get up so early though....how about you??

Had we not gone through what we did in the Summer and still had the squad we had last season....I'd agree with you 100%.

We don't and we did! As I said, I'm just chuffed to bits that we are still a football club.

Will you ever be moving on from this mentality then?

The mentality that 'it doesn't matter, just glad to be alive'.

That's all we need at the moment isn't it?? We've only played 10 competitive matches since having our world turned on it's head, the heart, lungs & braun ripped out of our squad, forced to rebuild virtually from scratch. 3 of our defenders that started the season have since moved on, forcing us to start from scratch yet again with our defence. We still haven't been beaten over 90m. We lost a penalty shoot out. It happens.

I know we'll get there. It's not pretty....it's no fun just now, but we will get there. I have no doubts!

:cgreen:

As the OP states 'I genuinely feel sorry for the 23,000 Gers fans who turned up on a cold Tuesday night. '

It was difficult watching in the warmth of our houses.... these guys/gals at Ibrox :praise:

You really do have to take your hat off to them they could have watched the game sitting by a warm fireside or City in Madrid but they came out to support their team :clap:

That's all we need at the moment isn't it?? We've only played 10 competitive matches since having our world turned on it's head, the heart, lungs & braun ripped out of our squad, forced to rebuild virtually from scratch. 3 of our defenders that started the season have since moved on, forcing us to start from scratch yet again with our defence. We still haven't been beaten over 90m. We lost a penalty shoot out. It happens.

I know we'll get there. It's not pretty....it's no fun just now, but we will get there. I have no doubts!

:cgreen:

You have no doubts? So it's just blind optimism then?

Anyone that doesn't have doubts after the way we've started the season is either blind or stupid. I'm not advocating a terminal pessimism but at least temper your view with some sense of reality.