Defend our manager without being called a tarrier

bluenose_n1

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Any positive and your on it like a peado at daycare to shoot it down.

It's not a valid point? If Ally is the great motivator for the players then why do they seem to play like they can't be bothered?

Do you ever answer a point or is it just bitching at people who you disagree with?

It's not a valid point? If Ally is the great motivator for the players then why do they seem to play like they can't be bothered?

Do you ever answer a point or is it just bitching at people who you disagree with?

YOU are no bear.

The football has always been long ball pish under Ally.

People talk about pre-season. Last season we had a pre-season in Germany and lost every fucking game! Ally then got us knocked out the 3 Cups (against Maribor, Malmo, and Falkirk) at the first hurdle. Celtic had overtaken us in the league by cristmas.

Ally isn't good enough. He needs replaced.

paranoid there mate,,,,,read the posts and you will see

Not paranoid just interested to see what makes posters anti McCoist.

You seem to like to post these things without thinking too much so lets see you come up with answers to this one...

Not paranoid just interested to see what makes posters anti McCoist.

You seem to like to post these things without thinking too much so lets see you come up with answers to this one...

Every single poster loves him obviously eh.

No1 is anti mccoist, ffs if my next child is a boy im naming him after the legend himself.

But with ally as manager we look amateur at times and all we want is improvement, if thats with coisty at the helm then only results and performances can save him.

I really hope he turns it round but im not seeing many positives

I'd hope so since he is our record goal scorer and one of the greatest ever Rangers.

However questioning the performances of late in no way makes someone 'Anti McCoist'...

I don't know if it's a choice thing with noticing who is glaringly obvious in the anti ally camp, it's not just from this issue but from the last season or two.

You have your opinions and if that is everyone loves ally then fair enough, as for I, well I'll stick to what I see and have witnessed on here by certain posters, defend them all you or anyone wants as I won't change.

I don't know if it's a choice thing with noticing who is glaringly obvious in the anti ally camp, it's not just from this issue but from the last season or two.

You have your opinions and if that is everyone loves ally then fair enough, as for I, well I'll stick to what I see and have witnessed on here by certain posters, defend them all you or anyone wants as I won't change.

I'm not defending anyone, just asked why you are sparring with someone you think is not a Rangers fan...would seem a waste of time.

I doubt any Rangers man would ever want Ally McCoist to fail but it's reasonable to assume a fair few are growing a wee bit concerned given what we have seen in the past season and a bit. I have seen nothing but the regular posters say they want nothing more than Ally to succeed which I’d think all of us do, there could be no better man to lead this club tbh.

I'm all for questioning the tactics and performances though if it's constructive given the past few games but attacks on the man himself or the GTF posters are trolling bastards that I'd wager have never attended a Rangers game in their puff.

I don’t think there is an ‘Anti McCoist’ element at all on here.