Vanguard Bears Exclusive: Harper McLeod

BAP1872

let me get this right, these were the only sanctions in the first draft, no fines etc?

one of the presenters on the Clyde phone in said that HP were only involved in this at the very start and it's now another firm who is dealing with it now. can anyone confirm who this company is?

Credit to VB they do a fantastic job defending us.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm confused mate.

How does this tie in with the plan to strip us of 5 titles and 4 Scottish Cups? Am I missing something?

Cheers.

This is what i thought aswell. Didn't want to post anything in case i was reading it wrong. I read this ages ago the SFL says they will not be stripping any cups won that is run by them.

I think they released a statement on there website about this.

The sfa and the SFL have made it clear none of those associations trophies will be removed or are even under consideration for removal, Doncaster also said that there was "no desire" to remove sphell titles..

The sfa and the SFL have made it clear none of those associations trophies will be removed or are even under consideration for removal, Doncaster also said that there was "no desire" to remove sphell titles..

What about the Scottish cups? I remember him saying this but i think he later went along with stripping of titles. rolleyes.gif

As a result, the SFL immediately objected and on the same day, threatened to withdraw from the entire process as a result. The SFL was not willing to be party to a process that set out to convict and sentence a Club who had not even been charged, had the case heard, never mind being found guilty. This is way before even any Commission was ever appointed to look into it.

The SFL are the only credible football body in Scotland and deserve to take power either through league reconstruction, or after Green exposes the corruption we have faced.

I love what VB do and say regarding all this corruption against our club...HM are as bent as a £30 note and it's all unravelling bit by bit, it must only be a matter of time before the media who appear to me to be being controlled get wind that that grip on them is slipping and then they will tell what needs to be told and not before time.

Power to the VB's !

So whats going to happen to these people? Are they just going to stay in there jobs and keep thinking up new sanctions to hit us with in the near future?

Thats what they will do if there allowed to continue.

It's obvious they spend there days trying to do this.

What about Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club)? How many times have they been let off with not paying there players on time?

And the fact that there 24million in debt why are they not hitting these wankers with any sanctions or transfer bans.

There owner is the oddest most dodgiest cunt in football.

FFS Sir...........

*their

**they're

***their

****their

*****they're

Every day another hole appears in this corrupt attack on Rangers. If VB are finding this out, then WHY are all the media outlets in this country not jumping all over this?

Their silence is defening.

They DO come on forums. They SEE the evidence. They do nothing........

Corrupt as those complicit in this.

:nosfa:

The question all those who say their isn't an agenda against us can't answer.

This is what i thought aswell. Didn't want to post anything in case i was reading it wrong. I read this ages ago the SFL says they will not be stripping any cups won that is run by them.

I think they released a statement on there website about this.

*th.........ah fuck it. Never mind.