have ever hated them more than you do now

bluenose_n1

I have hated those bastards for 30 years and always thought my level of hatred towards them couldnt get any worse but i honestly can say everytime i see one of those green n grey(used to be white) tops i really need to look away as i just want to spit on it

Do you have a split personality? :unsure:

Dont think we should be discussing anything to do with them on here

any timmy crawling on here will be well chuffed thats its been given a thread

nothing against the op but its a typical bit of timmy propaganda

ignore it and dont even acknowledge that we even know they exsist

More pity rather than hate.

This.

Must be difficult living in the shadow of thw World's Most Successful Club.

It's impossible for them to catch up so they fill the sfa/spl with their corrupt minions to try to take away as much as they can from us.

They have no honour, respect or integrity and they will stoop to any level to get what they want.

They covered up disgusting, vile acts that should have been reported to the authorities.

Hate them?

I am more proud of the fact that our Club and Support is absolutely nothing like them.

I have hated those bastards for 30 years and always thought my level of hatred towards them couldnt get any worse but i honestly can say everytime i see one of those green n grey(used to be white) tops i really need to look away as i just want to spit on it

Look on the bright side mate - we'll both hate them even more tomorrow.......

I've never took any interest in them really, nothing like the interest the few pals of them that I have with us.

I think it hurts them that I couldn't give a fuck about their team or what they do.

They always seem to be watching our games on TV internet wherever. I didn't even know they were playing today until one of them said "See ya later, I'm off to the game." :lol:

bluenose_n1 - a minister once told me that hatred is like, drinking poison, and hoping that the other guys gonna die.

Doesn't stop me hating these immigrants that we have, tho'.

theres a difference saying i hate them more than ever and giving something theyve done to get airtime any acknowledgement,,,,,

Did you even read what you wrote?

Dont think we should be discussing anything to do with them on here

ignore it and dont even acknowledge that we even know they exsist