UK Live First For RTV

Grant1872

RANGERS TV is leading the way again by announcing that fans in the UK as well as overseas will be able to enjoy live coverage of next month’s league game with East Stirlingshire.

Non-UK fans watch Rangers live every week on our online TV channel but now supporters all over the British Isles will be able to enjoy the action in another first for the club.

The Light Blues led the way in 2009 when they became the first football club in the UK to launch a dedicated online TV station and then again in 2011 when Rangers were the first club in Britain to show an SPL game and Europa League qualifier live worldwide.

Now, on Saturday November 17, the Club will once again lead the way with another league match shown live in the UK and overseas.

The game is not live on SKY or ESPN but will be available live on RangersTV.tv inside and outside the UK at a special pay per view price of £5.99 while Rangers TV Plus customers will receive the game for FREE.

RangersTV Plus packages also include access to all RangersTV programming, on demand matches, player features, and unique feature programming. RangersTV Plus monthly subscriptions are available for £12 and annual subscriptions for £96, supporters can subscribe HERE.

The Club hopes that further games will be available on RangersTV domestically for future away games which are not televised within the SPL/Sky/ESPN deal.

Rangers Chief Executive Charles Green commented: “It is fantastic news that Rangers fans in the UK and overseas who are unable to get an away ticket for the match at Ochilview in November will be able to watch it live on RangersTV.tv.

“Subscribing to the Club’s online TV channel will generate funds that will go back to Rangers at the same time as following the team.

“We always broadcast our games live to overseas fans and now we are pleased to offer our UK fan base the chance to see our live service, starting with the East Stirlingshire game next month. I would like to thank the SFL and East Stirlingshire for their help and co-operation on this matter.”

Fans can sign up or find out more information on the range of packages available on RangersTV by clicking HERE.

RangersTV - We’re in a different league!

http://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/2353-uk-live-first-for-rtv

Looks like we will get more live away games, better than watching a dodgy feed :). £5.99 ppv is good and more money to the club (tu)

Great idea for these games with reduced gates available to our fans. More than happy to pay £6 if its a good feed, which I assume it would be, for the club...remember a lot of fans were talking about the beam backs earlier in the season...hope this is supported and folk don't cheap out and end up watching the dodgy stream.

Great idea for these games with reduced gates available to our fans. More than happy to pay £6 if its a good feed, which I assume it would be, for the club...remember a lot of fans were talking about the beam backs earlier in the season...hope this is supported and folk don't cheap out and end up watching the dodgy stream.

There will be hundred of dodgy streams for this as a result.

And the large percentage of viewers will watch on dodgy streams.

Anyone know if this will be an online thing only - is Rangers TV still listed on satellite listings (I have Sky & can't remember last time I noticed it)? Would be potentially a better money-spinner if it were accessible through normal tv although i'm not sure if the fannying around behind the scenes with broadcasts etc. would be a lot of extra hassle for one game (in the first instance).

I'll 'ave it anyway!

:clap: