Union Bears at Auchenhowie

PRW.

Great gesture from the club, you think this would have been sanctioned if Murray was still around? Fully agree with the blurring of the faces as the taigs are beelin' at how the UB's have gone strength to strength each season and all their Gangreen Brigade can do is occasionally hum some Rebel Songs and fly flags and banners about the World's Most Successful Club and would do anything they could to damage the group and it's members.

Wonder if the Rhag's will pick up on the No Surrender banner?

"Rangers Casuals fly Sectarian Banner at Murray Park"

*Note I'm only referring to Auchenowie as Murray Park ala the Mhedia.

Amazing pic, great stuff by the club.

What confuses me though is this, didn't the head of security make disparaging remarks about the Ub only the other week when they wanted to expand?

Shouldn't he be back tracking sometime soon?

The head of security is a wank.

Aye now let them move to the middle of the broomloan and sack the wank who rejected it.

Agree fully, cant believe it was rejected. If we were to draw the tims in the cup at home I really hope they will sort it to preserve the UB's either there and tuck the scum somewhere out of view or in a more prominent area.

Agree fully, cant believe it was rejected. If we were to draw the tims in the cup at home I really hope they will sort it to preserve the UB's either there and tuck the scum somewhere out of view or in a more prominent area.

Thats wwhat happens when you employ people who are not interested in Rangers or the fans.

David Martin ex police.

I say Jim Hannah should be dealing with this kind of thing. Is he not supposed to be the fans rep or something like that.