meeting tonight

muff8

I'm not bothered if it's adidas or puma both good makes and make brilliant kits. Hope to fuck it's not warrier though. Have you seen the state of the Liverpool kits this year?

(td):mutley::redcard: MINGING

Yes he never confirmed anything, but did say basically the best deal wins ...basically, but emphasised puma.

Sports Direct deal, sounds like a cracker..... gony be a mega money spinner.

Cheers , are you at the wind up wi the apple deal ,

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The figures looked even better hahahaha ! No kiddin, after tnight i can see Rangers being worth 100 million in a very short time !! plans are outstanding

U reckon thats a good estimation? What do you reckon it would defo bring un, bottom figure?

Newcastle a good example, fans were against naming rights, then after it its done it becomes a great idea. The fact that I.brox is a name made in heaven for Apple, we call it the same. We've got to try and keep to with the times and not refuse great deals

Absolutely, to be associated with the worlds biggest and most successful company/brand would be acceptable to me also, my kids would thing it is cool!!!

Ive never heard of warrior before, I should really take my head out the sand more often.

As for the rest when I read the OP I thought it was a wind up but a few guys seem to be backing

it up so I hope they are true.

The I.Brox sounds really good, best of both worlds if you ask me, they et a stadium and we

keep our stadium name kind off.

He didnt say ....APPLE were in talks, He is a man very hard to deliberate if he had talks with them or using as an example.

What i mean by that he said .......The i.BROX Stadium..... is fantastic but some of the big branding names taking over the stadium not following our tradition, he would be against....... so discussions with apple is a defo possibilty, he said hes had offers and defo in discussions

U reckon thats a good estimation? What do you reckon it would defo bring un, bottom figure?

Im saying the whole package. from Merchandising.... shares... to rentals from new builds around the stadium,

we are going to be a cash rich company very soon !

Am only one that doesn't want to sell the naming rights to ibrox to anyone. No matter if it sounds the same or not

You are the only one. It's free money and we keep the name Ibrox. Sounds perfect to me. charles.png

And Apple are one of the biggest brands in the world whats not to like?

They all sound good, if true of course.

Would prefer Adidas to Puma tbh, but whatever offers the Club the most money has to be the right deal I suppose.

I also think the Apple deal, if true, would be iBrox Stadium, rather than I.Brox/iBROX.. could be wrong though, will probably still be seen as just Ibrox.

He didnt say ....APPLE were in talks, He is a man very hard to deliberate if he had talks with them or using as an example.

What i mean by that he said .......The i.BROX Stadium..... is fantastic but some of the big branding names taking over the stadium not following our tradition, he would be against....... so discussions with apple is a defo possibilty, he said hes had offers and defo in discussions

What does he mean by that? Getting rid of the Dail Records boards etc?

Absolutely, to be associated with the worlds biggest and most successful company/brand would be acceptable to me also, my kids would thing it is cool!!!

Good point, never thought about that. Do u think we'll get better screens?

You are the only one. It's free money and we keep the name Ibrox. Sounds perfect to me. charles.png

Read Dunnys post, he didn't actually say Apple were in talks.

I agree with the guy, I don't want Ibrox changed name. I cannot see apply buying the rights so it won't even include Ibrox.

Fuck sake a bit of money and people will sell anything. It is the principle. We should not sell of history like that. That is what we would be doing even though it would be called the same.

Tbf I highly doubt this apple story.