meeting tonight

muff8

Surely we would

Ibrox packed nearly every 2nd wk

Money from corporate, tv , sponsors etc and a wage bill of only £6m

Surely, surely we would make a profit

But who gets it

Say we make £2m profit ( guessing)

Does CG and the investors take a % of that now ?

I would think so. Rangers get money and green n co get some money everyone wins.

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

THe Club museum was talked about weeks ago, with the RFFF gony use the left over money to build it, would be a great idea, i also think Green would be very approachable in this idea too.......said that tnight too !

Train station big part of the plans !!

Dunny do you have any idea how much is currently in the RFFF mate?

surely building a museum would be a fortune . . . would it not?

Where abouts is the train station? I never even knew there was a Ibrox train station. Green has been doing some scouting about. charles.png

A subway station and a railways station brilliant.

Did he mention anything about they flats across the road that are getting pulled down. any plans for new things there? or has that nothing to do with us?

Perhaps he means the subway?

Train station has been closed for years it seems. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ibrox_railway_station

Where abouts is the train station? I never even knew there was a Ibrox train station. Green has been doing some scouting about. charles.png

A subway station and a railways station brilliant.

Did he mention anything about they flats across the road that are getting pulled down. any plans for new things there? or has that nothing to do with us?

i think the station is their just now, i havent seen it, but would take a million quid to reopen it,

some of the land around ibrox owned by rangers and council, talking about moving the pitches across the road into a village and devolping. restaurants and bars hotel on that land. something to compliment the stadium....

as i said all amazingly positive. Charles green in my opinion is the real deal

THe Club museum was talked about weeks ago, with the RFFF gony use the left over money to build it, would be a great idea, i also think Green would be very approachable in this idea too.......said that tnight too !

Train station big part of the plans !!

Was there any mention of the SPL tribunal on the EBTs? We know CG isn't going on behalf of RFC but surely someone should attend to put in a token appearance. I don't mean anyone at RFC but maybe RFFF connection.

I would think so. Rangers get money and green n co get some money everyone wins.

In that case we all win

Club doing well and investors make money

Tbh if you had a spare £1.5m and owned 10% (think that's the figures ally bought his percentage) then you are laughing all the way to the bank now

They will easily get that cash back and tons more

Apple....the largest company in the world in terms of Capitalisation. Nearly $700 a share...FFS!!! Where do we sign?

Some guys on here would say no and want Orange instead .LOL

We could bring out the iProd1690 that has iTunes Sash-Bash downloads.

An Apple a day keeps the Tims away .....

Would piss myself laughing at Dhim Tim trying to organise a boycott of Apple and it's 2 Billion users !!

Mind you. Not so sure we can pull it off. Apple are into confidentiality in a big way. They will not like anyone disclosing anything

until the sign is up on on the roof. Been known to walk away from a deal because someone leaked their name. Be careful Chaz.

Peter Liewell would probably go Bananas and with his Asia expertise sign up Samsung. Then we and Apple sue him and they need to pay us $1B in damages for copying our ideas. LOL

I can't believe a gers fan would say such a thing. For the right price would you trade the RFC badge for a company logo

Crazy stuff being said in regards to changing the stadium name mate.

I'm with you, fuck changing it for any sum. (tu)

Was there any mention of the SPL tribunal on the EBTs? We know CG isn't going on behalf of RFC but surely someone should attend to put in a token appearance. I don't mean anyone at RFC but maybe RFFF connection.

he glossed over it didnt want to go into to... just said the titles are his as far as the spl are concerned and no way anyone taking them

i think the station is their just now, i havent seen it, but would take a million quid to reopen it,

some of the land around ibrox owned by rangers and council, talking about moving the pitches across the road into a village and devolping. restaurants and bars hotel on that land. something to compliment the stadium....

Think of the money spent by rangers fans in match day

Going to the pubs

Going to the burger vans

Going to mcdonalds,KFC etc

All that money could be going to the club with bars,resturants etc

Old station long gone. Used to be at the back of the Esso station on Broomloan Road. Need to two platforms and a footbridge so £1m about right.

Apple....the largest company in the world in terms of Capitalisation. Nearly $700 a share...FFS!!! Where do we sign?

Some guys on here would say no and want Orange instead .LOL

We could bring out the iProd1690 that has iTunes Sash-Bash downloads.

An Apple a day keeps the Tims away .....

Would piss myself laughing at Dhim Tim trying to organise a boycott of Apple and it's 2 Billion users !!

Mind you. Not so sure we can pull it off. Apple are into confidentiality in a big way. They will not like anyone disclosing anything

until the sign is up on on the roof. Been known to walk away from a deal because someone leaked their name. Be careful Chaz.

Peter Liewell would probably go Bananas and with his Asia expertise sign up Samsung. Then we and Apple sue him and they need to pay us $1B in damages for copying our ideas. LOL

You can picture Declan , wee Aidan , John Paul & Mary Ann Francis Coleen o'hanlon on the computer emailing apple right away

" haw apple , those pure hunz are bad and ur cheatin us oot the trophies, don't go wi thum "

Aye thats one thing that ha annoyed me. Especially when the New new New new bbc report they always take photos and report from the waste ground across the rd which looks shite.

Surely with all these plans Green will be sticking around to see it through? if so then this will all take years to do.

Which is brilliant for us as alot of people thought he was only here for a year etc.