meeting tonight

muff8

OP ..... BIT WRONG THIER MATE

The i.BROX Stadium !!!! Loved it.............Edmiston House is to become the new Superstore on first two tiers with a sports bar on the third tier.....

the existing Rangers shop to become the ticket office !!! All to be done by May

Dunny, now do you own an Iphone?

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think a company like Apple would sponser us for publicity in scotland, European and world exposure me thinks .

Charles demanded they sponser us

Mate i just spoke to Charles green he said from the start of next season the players will be coming out riding unicorns.

Can you fucking believe unicorns. Unicorns yasss

OP ..... BIT WRONG THIER MATE

The i.BROX Stadium !!!! Loved it.............Edmiston House is to become the new Superstore on first two tiers with a sports bar on the third tier.....

the existing Rangers shop to become the ticket office !!! All to be done by May

Nice one

Hope you are fitting the new blinds dunny!

We heard it tonight and told to tell our friends and fellow fans, everything posted above was right from him !

Aye,but seems that we're getting mixed messages.Not doubting anything Dunny,just concerned some are,well, let's say getting a bit ahead of themselves,not people who were there I may add.

Kit deal will be signed by next friday, My hunch after listening to Green is PUMA

We are going to start signing Indians and Chinkys in the future too

Hope it isn't Warrior as they are utter crap and the tops simply won't sell the same.. Adidas were favourite last week but maybe Puma upped the ante in the interim.

I understood the Sports Bar/Cafe (which is it?), Shop and ticket office were all going into the Edmiston House. The existing shop isn't big enough for the ticket office. The old ticket office at the ground floor at the rear of the Edmiston would be OK and still leave plenty room for the shop.

Is this a different cancer centre to the one planned for Bellahouston Park, our charity partner?

Any other info on the new development apart from the hotel?

Wage Bill at £6m is that correct? It seems just a bit on the low side.

Assume any Apple motif will not be green! :D

Aye,but seems that we're getting mixed messages.Not doubting anything Dunny,just concerned some are,well, let's say getting a bit ahead of themselves,not people who were there I may add.

The only message i took from that meeting was........EXCITEMENT for the future, and I will be the first to say I bought into Craig Whyte at the begginning, but Charles Green is the business, his references to his friends in the game, from agents thru to football chairman, this guy is well respected and I have a big respect for this guy, he works morning noon and night, and to make Rangers giants in world football again..... The figures were all backed up and The Rangers will be the richest club out their !

Newcastle a good example, fans were against naming rights, then after it its done it becomes a great idea. The fact that I.brox is a name made in heaven for Apple, we call it the same. We've got to try and keep to with the times and not refuse great deals

Sorry bud but you are wrong. Ashley re-named St James' Park to entice potential sponsors but didn't add 1p to the club coffers for so doing.

Try telling any Geordie that Newcastle play anywhere other than St James' Park and wait for the blue touchpaper to ignite and explode.

Hope it isn't Warrior as they are utter crap and the tops simply won't sell the same.. Adidas were favourite last week but maybe Puma upped the ante in the interim.

I understood the Sports Bar/Cafe (which is it?), Shop and ticket office were all going into the Edmiston House. The existing shop isn't big enough for the ticket office. The old ticket office at the ground floor at the rear of the Edmiston would be OK and still leave plenty room for the shop.

Is this a different cancer centre to the one planned for Bellahouston Park, our charity partner?

Any other info on the new development apart from the hotel?

Wage Bill at £6m is that correct? It seems just a bit on the low side.

Assume any Apple motif will not be green! :D

:cgreen:

I think after all that's went on we can get a little excited for once

Even if it's a dream

Dunny. did he say much about the cancer centre?

As much as its good for the community, how would this make money for the club?

The only message i took from that meeting was........EXCITEMENT for the future, and I will be the first to say I bought into Craig Whyte at the begginning, but Charles Green is the business, his references to his friends in the game, from agents thru to football chairman, this guy is well respected and I have a big respect for this guy, he works morning noon and night, and to make Rangers giants in world football again..... The figures were all backed up and The Rangers will be the richest club out their !

That'll do for me amigo.

But unicorns?Come on............