Charles Green at RST agm

BEARGER

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve never understood why the same folk batter the same questions at people who can’t answer them (members as opposed to board members).

If it bothers you that much, you could pay a tenner and go and ask them, or pay a couple of quid each and send someone to ask them.

Because battering out the same stuff on a keyboard repeatedly isn’t going to get you the answers you want.

He said (I'm will to be corrected) that the Chinese guy Celtc signed (Zheng?) made them £60M in shirt sales! Also said that Manu made plenty out of a very poor player in Park.

So how many high profile Chinese players are likely to be lining up to play in the Scottish Third Division. Does Green know anything about our situation?

Our situation is that there is an embargo on us signing any more players for the 3rd division anyway, which tells us he is talking about long term signings.

I've never understood why the same folk batter the same questions at people who can't answer them (members as opposed to board members).

If it bothers you that much, you could pay a tenner and go and ask them, or pay a couple of quid each and send someone to ask them.

Because battering out the same stuff on a keyboard repeatedly isn't going to get you the answers you want.

From my questions put to the two members, I got the answer I wanted at the end of posting a few times.biggrin.gif Was only after their opinion

I’ve never understood why the same folk batter the same questions at people who can’t answer them (members as opposed to board members).

Surely those who attended the meeting would be willing to share the accounts with the board

It's a six figure sum we are talking about and transparency over money would allay any fears of potential members

I can't understand the reticence to be open about money

By Manchester United's standards he is pretty poor.

Very highly regarded by SAF and United fans alike and played in a number of the biggest games, especially in Europe. Certainly a lot better than some United players down the years (Ralph Milne, Eric Djembax2) and definitely not 'pretty poor' by United standards. Never a flair player but always did the job when asked, including being the first Asian to play in a Champions League final as well as appearing in 4 semi finals.

Very highly regarded by SAF and United fans alike and played in a number of the biggest games, especially in Europe. Certainly a lot better than some United players down the years (Ralph Milne, Eric Djembax2) and definitely not 'pretty poor' by United standards. Never a flair player but always did the job when asked, including being the first Asian to play in a Champions League final as well as appearing in 4 semi finals.

He was left out of more games than he played! Rated that highly by SAF kept the awful Fletcher and sold him :lol:

Due the venom and vitriol on here towards the RST and MD in particular I decided to contact someone who was a board member during the bounced cheque episode. The sequence of events at the time and the explanation given are satisfactory to me.

I would suggest that if anyone is really concerned about the Trust now in 2012 they should join and ask any question they like. It must be obvious that there are people who have a grudge and/or obsessed with the Trust, e.g. those who keep going on about the Trust not having audited accounts when it is untrue, check with FSA and Supporters Direct.

Due the venom and vitriol on here towards the RST and MD in particular I decided to contact someone who was a board member during the bounced cheque episode. The sequence of events at the time and the explanation given are satisfactory to me.

I would suggest that if anyone is really concerned about the Trust now in 2012 they should join and ask away to their Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) content. It must be obvious that there are people who have a grudge and/or obsessed with the Trust.

That advice is like saying...............sign up for this cruise as the Titantic is sinking..........name names and show us the communication........are you saying that this cheque was not bounced? and this debt did not take the often quoted 18 months to settle..............the man in question is a charlatan.

I would suggest that if anyone is really concerned about the Trust now in 2012 they should join and ask any question they like. It must be obvious that there are people who have a grudge and/or obsessed with the Trust, e.g. those who keep going on about the Trust not having audited accounts when it is untrue, check with FSA and Supporters Direct.

Good try, but the haters are going to hate, whatever happens.

I'm concerned about the increased prominence & influence of pro-life groups. In a secular society, I believe faith-based groups have no place.

What course of action would you recommend I take? Should I join a pro-life group and ask some searching questions?

Or should I continue to criticise them on websites and social media?

Excuse the language.............what the fuck is this trust 2012 ........come on some sort of piss take , same tired worn out faces looking after their own interests.

FSA I have written to them today. And also pointed out certain misinformation on the trust documentation ..........the knowledge one gains from being involved in pre and post FSA regulations.

The lady on the RangersChat (link posted on previous page) answered your point. I have no idea who she is or what faction she represents. I did hear her mention on a number of occasions that she had sent emails to the RST and had no reply.

Now even if she has an axe to grind with the RST, sounded like that, she as a member is at least due a response to her questions.

Ergo - no point in paying a membership fee to have your questions ignored.

A bit off topic, but, did anyone ask CG why Rangers will not be represented at the SPL hearing into dual contracts etc.

No the meeting was taken up with someone trying to get a range of tops into the superstore.

Green has said , that he does not recognise the spl re this hearing plus it 's in regards to a Ltd Co he had nothing to do with...............plus the HMRC made a statement when they refused the CVA ...............that this protects the history of the football club and will allow the club to carry on playing at their home ground...........and further more protect the new Ltd Company from any litigation in relation to the old Ltd Co.

So if they try anything this statement by HMRC should be rammed down their throats and choke the bastards with it.

No the meeting was taken up with someone trying to get a range of tops into the superstore.

Green has said , that he does not recognise the spl re this hearing plus it 's in regards to a Ltd Co he had nothing to do with...............plus the HMRC made a statement when they refused the CVA ...............that this protects the history of the football club and will allow the club to carry on playing at their home ground...........and further more protect the new Ltd Company from any litigation in relation to the old Ltd Co.

So if they try anything this statement by HMRC should be rammed down their thoughts and choke the bastards with it.

:lol::lol::clap: AStraight to the point Ed, I like it!

What a load of Craig Whyte, in more ways than one.

That's a statement he'd be proud of.

Basically, you've spoken to someone and everything is bon.

Great, you have set our minds at ease. Where do I join ?

This financial business was bad enough, but the trust stand condemned for their actions and stance taken during the crisis. They could well have pushed us into oblivion.

Couple that with their recent backflip asking Green to join just shows the hypocrites will do absolutely anything for power, albeit it is only an illusion.

How they can face people and say "I know we said don't renew ST's and starve this man out of our club" when Rangers were facing extinction, and now offer the same man an honorary membership is quite staggering.

The fact he's now the only game in town is behind this.

They backed everyone from the various versions of Knights that say "nah", to brian kennedy and even Bammer Brown.

What has changed since this ?

Mr Green's problem was that the extent of his funds and his plans for the future were shrouded in secrecy.

"There is no good feeling around his bid. He has made no secret of the fact he and his associates are in it to make money.

"While there was no alternative, it was a lifebelt that Rangers fans would cling to while the ship was sinking.

"But now there is an alternative the Charles Green bid is dead in the water."

Dingwall added: "I would endorse the calls made by Dave King and John Macmillan and urge fans not to buy season tickets while Charles Green is in charge.

"There has been a huge question mark over the future funding of the club.

There has been no clarity. Now there is an alternative there will naturally be a boycott of his plans.

"Why should fans pay season ticket money so that Charles Green and his associates make a profit when there is a viable alternative?

"Walter and his backers are only interested in putting money in, not in taking dividends out. Charles Green has no chance."

What a load of Craig Whyte, in more ways than one.

That's a statement he'd be proud of.

Basically, you've spoken to someone and everything is bon.

Great, you have set our minds at ease. Where do I join ?

This financial business was bad enough, but the trust stand condemned for their actions and stance taken during the crisis. They could well have pushed us into oblivion.

Couple that with their recent backflip asking Green to join just shows the hypocrites will do absolutely anything for power, albeit it is only an illusion.

How they can face people and say "I know we said don't renew ST's and starve this man out of our club" when Rangers were facing extinction, and now offer the same man an honorary membership is quite staggering.

The fact he's now the only game in town is behind this.

They backed everyone from the various versions of Knights that say "nah", to brian kennedy and even Bammer Brown.

What has changed since this ?

Mr Green's problem was that the extent of his funds and his plans for the future were shrouded in secrecy.

"There is no good feeling around his bid. He has made no secret of the fact he and his associates are in it to make money.

"While there was no alternative, it was a lifebelt that Rangers fans would cling to while the ship was sinking.

Dingwall added: "I would endorse the calls made by Dave King and John Macmillan and urge fans not to buy season tickets while Charles Green is in charge.

There has been no clarity. Now there is an alternative there will naturally be a boycott of his plans.

"Why should fans pay season ticket money so that Charles Green and his associates make a profit when there is a viable alternative?

"Walter and his backers are only interested in putting money in, not in taking dividends out. Charles Green has no chance."

Incredible statements just when the club was on its knees

How very dare you tackle the elephant in the room with facts. Don't you know that's not allowed?

You'd think that someone who called it so wrong should show some humility, apologise and resign.