Charles Green at RST agm

BEARGER

You never replied to my question .re that charlatan still being a spokesman for the trustless trust after his behaviour in doing the wrong bouncy..................................

Again as a member do you think this man should have been kicked out on his arse?

I don't know the guy but others e.g. Chris Graham are willing to work with him. Even if he is what you say he is that does make all RST board members the same. Everybody makes mistakes. If you are alluding to the Trust dinner, then at the end of the day the Trust made money and MD lost money.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know the guy but others e.g. Chris Graham are willing to work with him. Even if he is what you say he is that does make all RST board members the same. Everybody makes mistakes. If you are alluding to the Trust dinner, then at the end of the day the Trust made money and MD lost money.

How in Gods name did he lose money.........he booked a table and no doubt charged his guests to sit at the table so how can he lose money!!

Re the guy Chris Graham is this some sort of beacon that is held up as if to say.........well Chris works with him so he should be a fine upstanding man.

He is supposed to run a business this charlatan who has let fans down in the past re d/d for fanzines that never appeared and , how can someone write a cheque and not know it will bounce and 18 months come on.

They may not be as bad as him , but guilt by association and not acting in the vest interests of a trust well...................says a lot really.

Anyway from the off this thing was set up for the wrong reason.

How in Gods name did he lose money.........he booked a table and no doubt charged his guests to sit at the table so how can he lose money!!

I thought it was two tables he sponsored plus some other raffle prizes. I don't think he was paid for all the seats.

Re the guy Chris Graham is this some sort of beacon that is held up as if to say.........well Chris works with him so he should be a fine upstanding man. Not at all just that some Rangers supporters are willing to try for fan unity and not get too upset about a RST dinner.

He is supposed to run a business this charlatan who has let fans down in the past re d/d for fanzines that never appeared and , how can someone write a cheque and not know it will bounce and 18 months come on. Once again if I remember correctly from FF, he handed over the cheque on a Friday night? not expecting the treasusrer to pay it in till the following week. You never done that? I know nothing about d/d for fanzines.

They may not be as bad as him , but guilt by association and not acting in the vest interests of a trust well...................says a lot really. Pretty sad statement to me, their Rangers fans doing what the can.

Anyway from the off this thing was set up for the wrong reason. Don't see anything wrong with fans having a say in their club. You obviously disagree.

My point is that Rangers situation is that we play our football in the Scottish Third Division. ManU play their football in the English Premier league where there is a huge world following for A listed international players. Celtic's situation is what it is because of their position in the SPL.

It would be fantastic if we could attract huge chinese interest to the Scottish Third division. But I suspect it would take more than a few words from Mr Green to make that happen for Rangers. My point is therefore none of these things have anything at all to do with Rangers.

Aye and Charles Green point is there could be an opportunity to make money from these players. He's not saying anything more than that.

It was just an example.

Good point. Sadly, I wasn't there. But I would love to be able to read minutes, or a transcript of the meeting so that I can make my own mind up about Mr Green. Am I alone in thinking the quote about Chinese players sounds like empty promises. Maybe Mr. Green could wait to make these statements until we are in a realistic position to transfer these players in. Comments like these only fuel the frustrations of those who say they are loyal to Rangers but who have no loyalty to the club whatsoever?

IMHO There is not enough credit given to these players for supporting Rangers at this time. I think they deserve our continued loyalty as much as super Ally for their commitment and loyalty to this club.

What do you base this opinion on?

It's great to see Green engaging positively with the RST.

It sure is, particularly in the light of the comments made to me by a prominent RST figure before the QOS game.

When I asked him if he was beginning to feel more trust in Green, he answered, "Am I fuck."

Yep, it's positively heartwarming to see such a momentous coming together.

I thought it was two tables he sponsored plus some other raffle prizes. I don't think he was paid for all the seats.

Re the guy Chris Graham is this some sort of beacon that is held up as if to say.........well Chris works with him so he should be a fine upstanding man. Not at all just that some Rangers supporters are willing to try for fan unity and not get too upset about a RST dinner.

He is supposed to run a business this charlatan who has let fans down in the past re d/d for fanzines that never appeared and , how can someone write a cheque and not know it will bounce and 18 months come on. Once again if I remember correctly from FF, he handed over the cheque on a Friday night? not expecting the treasusrer to pay it in till the following week. You never done that? I know nothing about d/d for fanzines.

They may not be as bad as him , but guilt by association and not acting in the vest interests of a trust well...................says a lot really. Pretty sad statement to me, their Rangers fans doing what the can.

Anyway from the off this thing was set up for the wrong reason. Don't see anything wrong with fans having a say in their club. You obviously disagree.

:lol: At least you gave us a laugh on a Monday. (tu)

Lets get one thing straight from the off............this trust-less trust was set up because of one man taking a huff with murray, over a job he did not get...............and it has gone from bad to worse......re fans having a say in the club...............they are a minority this trust-less trust and they have been nothing but antagonistic over the last 18 months or so............If I had purchased the club I would not allow the fans to have a say.........offer an opinion but no way would they have a say in running the club.............I mean a minority like the trust-less trust having a ay come on........they are and have always been an embarrassment to the club and the fans............if you combined 5 supporters clubs together they would carry more weight.

Need to get rid of this we will have a say and someone on the board and get real.

Once again thanks for the reply earlier on re that charlatan, but you never answered the point put to you....which was........you as a member are you happy or have you ever raised concerns as to the man that you say lost money from bouncing a cheque and the trust-less trust did not act to remove that man straight away.

You answer would be appreciated as to Yes I raised concerns or No I didn't.

Nothing re my replies are an attack on you bud , just wanting to gauge the thoughts from someone who is a member of the trust-less trust.

Only thing missing from this organisation is a member called Boycott , now that would be funny biggrin.gif

He said (I'm will to be corrected) that the Chinese guy Celtc signed (Zheng?) made them £60M in shirt sales! Also said that Manu made plenty out of a very poor player in Park.

So how many high profile Chinese players are likely to be lining up to play in the Scottish Third Division. Does Green know anything about our situation?

Billy Kelly? really ?

This post is utter trash.

Haven't you noticed the world media has been at many games this season. FFS France football had a massive report on us.

Do you honestly believe if a chinese player signed for the world's most succesful football club they wouldn't be interested?

As for high profile chinese players? They are not in abundance are they ? Unless of course your maybe , let's see , maybe your chinese ?

Lets get one thing straight from the off............this trust-less trust was set up because of one man taking a huff with murray, over a job he did not get...............and it has gone from bad to worse......re fans having a say in the club...............they are a minority this trust-less trust and they have been nothing but antagonistic over the last 18 months or so............If I had purchased the club I would not allow the fans to have a say.........offer an opinion but no way would they have a say in running the club.............I mean a minority like the trust-less trust having a ay come on........they are and have always been an embarrassment to the club and the fans............if you combined 5 supporters clubs together they would carry more weight.

What man and what job? I thought the leading light at the start was the first chairman Colin Glass, I know there were others obviously.

Need to get rid of this we will have a say and someone on the board and get real.

Once again thanks for the reply earlier on re that charlatan, but you never answered the point put to you....which was........you as a member are you happy or have you ever raised concerns as to the man that you say lost money from bouncing a cheque and the trust-less trust did not act to remove that man straight away.

You answer would be appreciated as to Yes I raised concerns or No I didn't. I am happy and I never raised concerns.

Nothing re my replies are an attack on you bud , just wanting to gauge the thoughts from someone who is a member of the trust-less trust.

Only thing missing from this organisation is a member called Boycott , now that would be funny biggrin.gif

Yes the man you mention was indeed the man who walked into our offices for advice on setting up this trust-less trust as a more apt name..........and certain others who appeared as a result of that meeting.......until the coming of Mr Bouncy Bouncy.

Again have you raised the point as to this man still being involved?

Yes the man you mention was indeed the man who walked into our offices for advice on setting up this trust-less trust as a more apt name..........and certain others who appeared as a result of that meeting.......until the coming of Mr Bouncy Bouncy.

The reason the man is still involved is no great mystery. He was retired by rotation from his position on the board and was up for election again on Friday. He was voted on unanimously. Not a single person raised any concerns about him.

Mr Bouncy Bouncy as you have christened him

Just wanted it clarified, then must have been 20 votes for him if no-one opposed him, this what I mean bud,,,,,,,,,,,,,how can anyone take this trust-less trust seriously when they allow this to happen..............the usual people told of the meeting then. The man by his actions s an embarrassment.

If he had any decency he would have resigned and disappeared when he issued that cheque..............don't but this he thought it would have been presented a week later ..................hello.............post dated cheque anyone that would have saved any problem, plus as many have alleged the matter was not settled for 18 month and this is someone you want involved in this organisation.

This organisation lives in cloud cuckoo land as to their status in the overall club that is Rangers. The press will still be waiting to see how this plays out and they will come gunning for him. He seems to be very very quiet nowadays..................but certainly not forgotten.

Mr Bouncy Bouncy I thought was kinder than some of the names attributed to him.

Sorry I thought I had answered that, no I have not raised the point about this man being involved.

Just wanted it clarified, then must have been 20 votes for him if no-one opposed him, this what I mean bud,,,,,,,,,,,,,how can anyone take this trust-less trust seriously when they allow this to happen..............the usual people told of the meeting then. The man by his actions s an embarrassment.

If he had any decency he would have resigned and disappeared when he issued that cheque..............don't but this he thought it would have been presented a week later ..................hello.............post dated cheque anyone that would have saved any problem, plus as many have alleged the matter was not settled for 18 month and this is someone you want involved in this organisation.

This organisation lives in cloud cuckoo land as to their status in the overall club that is Rangers. The press will still be waiting to see how this plays out and they will come gunning for him. He seems to be very very quiet nowadays..................but certainly not forgotten.

Attendance was 100.

Sorry I thought I had answered that, no I have not raised the point about this man being involved.

No problems bud 00000042.gif Thanks for the reply..............why haven't you after all the name carries the word Trust...................surely anyone associated with it should be beyond reproach.

As Bearger mentioned the attendance was around 100. I received an email from the RST, it was advertised repeatedly on Twitter and Facebook.

Just out of interest, are you a member of the RST ED? Whenever MD has spoken he has been introduced as being from the RST, not a supporters spokesman. For that you would need to look at Ross Blyth and Andy Kerr, or John MacMillan

As Bearger mentioned the attendance was around 100. I received an email from the RST, it was advertised repeatedly on Twitter and Facebook.

Just out of interest, are you a member of the RST ED? Whenever MD has spoken he has been introduced as being from the RST, not a supporters spokesman. For that you would need to look at Ross Blyth and Andy Kerr, or John MacMillan

No never have nor will ever be a member, that is why I asked you and Bearger as members if you raised any questions to that charlatan still beng an active part of this , quite frankly empty husk of a trust.

Was party to the chat when the gentleman arrived at out offices for help to start this thing called a trust-less trust, I made my excuses and left the meeting after 15 minutes as my thoughts did not agree as to why this was being started.

PS I was the only Rangers fan present apart from the individual who sought help.......one was a ra sellic fan and the other an alleged Rangers fan.

PPS did he donate his fees to the rst running costs then from these media appearances as he was representing them and one could argue the fact that he was introduced as a spokesperson for Rangers fans but made no attempt to correct Ms Nanjani.