Share issue. How much are you willing to put in?

Share issue. How much are you willing to put in?  

183 members have voted

1. 1. How much are you willing to invest?

• £500
    • £600
    • £700
    • £800
    • £900
    • £1,000
    • £1,500
    • £2,000
    • £2,500
    • £3,000
    • £3,500
    • £4,000
    • £5,000
    • £6,000
    • £7,000
    • £8,000
    • £9,000
    • £10,000
    • £10,000+

part of me says anything over £500 however i don't know if i trust green yet, so far he's saying all the right things but then so did that other cunt and look what he done to us.

cautious loyal

money is there to invested but knowing me i'll spend it on fut gold packs

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you're making one man bigger than the club in your eyes?

Nope. But one man has acccess to that money and can easily throw it all away on duds whom are no value to Rangers as an asset and we dont get money back for. So far, that has been pretty much the case.

Nope. But one man has acccess to that money and can easily throw it all away on duds whom are no value to Rangers as an asset and we dont get money back for. So far, that has been pretty much the case.

is that drum not worn out yet from repeated beatings?

I've just filled the form out. I'm thinking £500 or £1000. We will see I'm not 100% sure yet. Would love to have shares in the club tho.

The amount you say is not a guarantee that you will put in that amount (as it says on the form).

By asking the fans, the share issue people will have an idea of the scale of interest, and by the look of it so far, the Club looks to be

on track to make £30m.

Well done fellow Bears, once again we are proving to be the best supported Club in the World.

I'd be willing to put in a grand but not with the current management who have a track record of wasting money.

Can't you just comment about what threads are about as you constantly point out, nope not you eh not when it provides an opportunity.

Can't you just comment about what threads are about as you constantly point out, nope not you eh not when it provides an opportunity.

If there's a pop to be had at Ally he'll take it. Regardless of thread content. It's getting sad really.

I have put £1000 forward. I have some savings and although some will think im crazy, Rangers is and will always be a big part of my life. I am given something to them when they have given me amazing memories for as long as i can remember.

Number 46481- So i guess this means there is almost 46,500 people declared an interest. Quite amazing if true in 24 hours

I know there is the reality of the wastage by certain people, however it would make CG claims a possibility, 46,000 at £500 is £23,000,000

Despite the wastage there will be others willing to put in much more than the minimum £500. Thats without taking into account any potential institutional investors. I don't know if they can increase the number of shares available or if they will have a further issue in 18 months or so? Either way its more evidence of the level of support for the club and is a further blow to those who continue to try and destroy us.

Despite the wastage there will be others willing to put in much more than the minimum £500. Thats without taking into account any potential institutional investors. I don't know if they can increase the number of shares available or if they will have a further issue in 18 months or so? Either way its more evidence of the level of support for the club and is a further blow to those who continue to try and destroy us.

As is shown in the poll, I was just using the £500 as a conservative figure for example, which would hopefully counteract the obsessives, was what I was driving at poorly:), is that peoples doubts as to figures mentioned by CG by this issue are achievable, as in he set a figure he hoped to achieve and would appear on course to do so.

What was the issue 22.5 million shares?.....would be nice if it was oversubscribed

As you say more, evidence of the level of support for our club.

If there's a pop to be had at Ally he'll take it. Regardless of thread content. It's getting sad really.

The point is valid. Ally will get a portion of any money invested. Therefore his credentials should be questioned on his transfers and how he spends that money.

Or lets just all sit here throwing money around and not question where it goes and why? Yeh, that would be just like the head up the arse crowd around here.

He would do...hehe. But any manager with a track record of buying low selling high and has sound tactics will do. I need to know my money isn't going to be wasted.

What money has he wasted wrt signings?

Templeton

Shiels Free

Black Free

Wallace Free

Agriyou Free

Faure Free

Sandazza Free

Cribari Free

Kyle Free

Stella Free

Juan Manuel Ortiz

Dorin Goian

Alejandro Bedoya

Carlos Bocanegra

Matt McKay

Sone Aluko

Mervan Çelik

The only players on that list I would agree were a waste of money were Ortiz and McKay, I think Celik and Bedoya would have come good, given the market he was asked to deal in I think generally the standard of player has been pretty good.

Everyone has their opinion.

Money also goes on wages. It's not only about transfer fees.

Good

----

Templeton

Shiels

Black

Wallace

Carlos Bocanegra

Sone Aluko

Bad

----

Juan Manuel Ortiz

Dorin Goian

Alejandro Bedoya

Matt McKay

Mervan Çelik

Faure

Sandazza

Cribari

Kyle

Stella

Agriyou (looks like he could be decent at RB if he ever gets played there. Certainly not a RM so he goes in the bad until Ally wakes up.)

Not really the good signing policy I would be hoping for.

The point is valid. Ally will get a portion of any money invested. Therefore his credentials should be questioned on his transfers and how he spends that money.

Or lets just all sit here throwing money around and not question where it goes and why? Yeh, that would be just like the head up the arse crowd around here.

Getting behind the club and trusting them to spend the money made through a share issue wisely isn't the same thing as not questioning where the money goes to.

As for your "bad list" above, exactly half of them have barely begun their Rangers career. Time will tell if they're bad rather than a sweeping generalisation from you in the first quarter of the season.

I think Ally has done reasonably well with the budgets he has had. He has signed no more duds than any of our other managers.

Bad

----

Juan Manuel Ortiz

Dorin Goian

Alejandro Bedoya

Matt McKay

Mervan Çelik

Faure

Sandazza

Cribari

Kyle

Stella

Agriyou (looks like he could be decent at RB if he ever gets played there. Certainly not a RM so he goes in the bad until Ally wakes up.)

Not really the good signing policy I would be hoping for.

I think you are being pretty harsh saying Bedoya, Celik, Faure, Cribari, Stella and Agriyou are a waste of money wrt wages. Especially the players who just joined this season. But I suppose that is the ridiculous expectations Rangers managers work under.

As I said you pay your money and so are entitled to your opinion.

What signings would you be hoping for given the market restrictions, out of interest?

As far as I can see we have signed a standard of player we could only have dreamed of for the 3rd division, ok they haven't performed away from home yet and that is undoubtedly a worry. We have signed 2 of the SPLs best midfielders and one of the hottest prospects in Scottish Football. Agriyou looks a good prospect as does Faure. Cribari is improving game on game. Sandazza has been awful so far but is a player with a good pedigree who will come good.

I'm struggling to understand exactly what you were expecting from the signings!