***Official Wales V Scotland thread***

derek1872

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone explain why people (Bears?) who don't support Scotland anymore (or never have) come onto this thread and slag off those who do and spout their hatred for the team etc etc. You lot are no different than the unwashed tarriers. Obsessed about a team you don't even support. Get a fucking life

Although not the bears den this is still a forum which is on RANGERS media,there is understandably a HUGE amount of anger etc towards the association in charge of the Scotland football team but the manager himself, are we not entitled to an opinion when that manager states that our players are not capable of "stepping up" to play for Scotland......obsessed na......but we are entitled to our opinion,I may not support Scotland but this is an organisation and a football team that is meant to represent my country so I more than entitled to my say.

Can someone explain why people (Bears?) who don't support Scotland anymore (or never have) come onto this thread and slag off those who do and spout their hatred for the team etc etc. You lot are no different than the unwashed tarriers. Obsessed about a team you don't even support. Get a fucking life

P.S. with this being general sports does it mean if we don't support a team/sportsperson mentioned on this forum we shouldn't post.......

:tank:(tu):tank:

spot on mate - it's embarrassing what some of these 'rangers fans' are hitting out with in this thread.