***Official Wales V Scotland thread***

derek1872

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one is trolling ,just telling you deluded trannies the facts.get it up the sfa's team. :wanker:

Aye people who support their country are traniies.

WY77S.gif

the facts are we were cheated by a pathetic dive.

go fuck yoruself, you don't belong here. fuckin troll.

Aye people who support their country are traniies.

WY77S.gif

the facts are we were cheated by a pathetic dive.

go fuck yoruself, you don't belong here. fuckin troll.

Maloney has already quoted that He touched him and why is maloney not protesting about the pen.unlucky you one eyed gimp.

get it up the sfa's team. :wanker:

Looks like Lewwell and his corrupt cronies have won the day with you.

Psychologically battered you into submission, to turn you against your own country. What a victory for him.

What's it like to have your strings pulled by mr. lawwell? Is it not embarrassing he has so much control over you and your own sense of patriotism, you weak-minded fuck?

Why don't you go hang out with some fenians? You can start a support group for men with no identity.

Looks like Lewwell and his corrupt cronies have won the day with you.

Psychologically battered you into submission, to turn you against your own country. What a victory for him.

What's it like to have your strings pulled by mr. lawwell? Is it not embarrassing he has so much control over you and your own sense of patriotism, you weak-minded fuck?

Why don't you go hang out with some fenians? You can start a support group for men with no identity.

Whats lie well got to do With me saying "fuck the sfa's team"...? <cr>

Why,because people don't like the sfa's football team? :rolleyes:

I forgot the Scotland National Team were players playing in a SFA competition.

It's more the fact the majority on here seem to have some sort of a weird indentity crisis.

Funny thing is the same people have a go at the scum for supporting Ireland and not Scotland!

I've lost all my feelings for the NT but it doesn't mean I'll be cheering for the other team and be gloating when they get beat.

What if Craig Whyte came back to run our club? Will all these idiots instantly be supporting the other team just so they can give a big GIUY to him? I seriously doubt it.

Most on here have finally got an excuse to not support Scotland and support England because lets face it they are more successful. It comes to that and nothing else and before anyone comes up with a shite excuse as to it's the union etc.. why don't Wales get that same support?

I forgot the Scotland National Team were players playing in a SFA competition.

It's more the fact the majority on here seem to have some sort of a weird indentity crisis.

Funny thing is the same people have a go at the scum for supporting Ireland and not Scotland!

I've lost all my feelings for the NT but it doesn't mean I'll be cheering for the other team and be gloating when they get beat.

What if Craig Whyte came back to run our club? Will all these idiots instantly be supporting the other team just so they can give a big GIUY to him? I seriously doubt it.

Most on here have finally got an excuse to not support Scotland and support England because lets face it they are more successful. It comes to that and nothing else and before anyone comes up with a shite excuse as to it's the union etc.. why don't Wales get that same support?

Who's supporting England ya rocket?the only team I support is rangers,no other team matters to me.

Can someone explain why people (Bears?) who don't support Scotland anymore (or never have) come onto this thread and slag off those who do and spout their hatred for the team etc etc. You lot are no different than the unwashed tarriers. Obsessed about a team you don't even support. Get a fucking life

Can someone explain why people (Bears?) who don't support Scotland anymore (or never have) come onto this thread and slag off those who do and spout their hatred for the team etc etc. You lot are no different than the unwashed tarriers. Obsessed about a team you don't even support. Get a fucking life

You lot sound more like unwashed tarriers with your bleating about getting beat sounds familiar never defeated always cheated.