***Official what game are you playing thread***

DAVIDATDI

Aye mate (tu) I've just arrived on Solstheim so still got loads to do :)

What questlines that havent been there before.

I fucked up my first playthrough got to the last boss without the weapon needed to beat it then the Xbox decided to corrupt my save files so needed to start again.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im struggling to finish any game at the moment. Must be getting fed up. :(

I'm the same mate, can't get into anything at all!

Had metro last light, played it for about 10 mins and back it went! Been playing grid 2 but it is nowhere near as good as the first one.

Always end up just going back to Fifa.

I'm playing Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate 3DS. Thought it was pretty pish as first but by gods I'm addicted now. It's a grind to get all the items for the various weapons but when you get one made it's brilliant. Really feels like you've achived something.

Also trying to play through Borderlands 2 but struggling with motivation on that.

Started MOH Warfighter last night.Didnt get great reviews so waited til it was under a tenner.Plays well and not worthy of the rubbish reviews.

Thats probably because the majority of reviewers are call of duty fanboys and dont want competition

Went back to FIFA the other night and loved it all over again. Last night I went back to Future Soldier which I had been avoiding because I was stuck. Got past the bit I was struggling with and made good progress.Anyone who likes FPS should have this as its available for under a tenner.

Back on battlefield 3 for a bit. Got the new GOW and Hitman sitting waiting for me to :)

GOW Jugdement is the best of the series imho. It removes the need to be in cover constantly and allows for a more aggressive style of gameplay. The cover is now really just a tool for you to get close to the enemies rather than being for protection.

Saints Row 3 don't know why I haven't played before but Im loving it and reminds me alot of GTA so this will keep me occupied along with Skyrim till GTA5 comes out.

SR3 is a lot of fun :lol:

It's just a ridiculous game!

Bought New Vegas the other day as it was cheap. I loved Fallout 3 and New Vegas is awesome so far!

By far my favourite ever game it is brilliant even the glitchy shit isnt annoying its funny.

You can just snipe one of the securitrons and take the key they wont be hostile if your not seen. Also do you have the DLC?