***Official what game are you playing thread***

DAVIDATDI

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never got into Skyrim. Just never could get into it.

Prefer free-roam games to tell you where you're meant to be, and what you're meant to be doing rather than give you the full map, and many different options... when that happens, like in Skyrim, I tend to just not know what to do to get farther in the story.

Although my main reason for not playing it is that I only used one save file, and kept overwriting it... got through the first few quests and was on my way doing well, then really strangely, I stepped off some stairs in some weird cave, and got stuck between a wall, and a plant-pot... and I literally cannot get out. I sometimes forget that I am literally stuck and try play it, spend an hour jumping like a maniac to try jump over the plant-pot, but I can't and so there's no point in even playing as I would need to start from scratch due to only having one save file...

FT plant-pots.

Never got into Skyrim. Just never could get into it.

Prefer free-roam games to tell you where you're meant to be, and what you're meant to be doing rather than give you the full map, and many different options... when that happens, like in Skyrim, I tend to just not know what to do to get farther in the story.

Although my main reason for not playing it is that I only used one save file, and kept overwriting it... got through the first few quests and was on my way doing well, then really strangely, I stepped off some stairs in some weird cave, and got stuck between a wall, and a plant-pot... and I literally cannot get out. I sometimes forget that I am literally stuck and try play it, spend an hour jumping like a maniac to try jump over the plant-pot, but I can't and so there's no point in even playing as I would need to start from scratch due to only having one save file...

FT plant-pots.

Use the map to fast travel? Then again you're in a cave, so you'd be classed as indoors.. that sucks!

Tried one of the dragon shouts to knock the plant pot over?