***Official what game are you playing thread***

DAVIDATDI

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Picked up Tomb Raider at the weekend. Still have to finish RE6, Call of Duty: MW2 & I might go back to Max Payne 3 before I play it.

I'll need to get a move on. I'm not a big gamer any more but I'll be buying The Last of Us when it comes out & then GTA5 & Arkham Origins in the Autumn.

Been playing Saints Row 3 recently.

It's a bit far fetched but a lot of fun! Enjoying it at the moment.

Have recently downloaded Far Cry 3 but haven't started it yet. Anybody played this through? What's your verdict on it?

Been playing Saints Row 3 recently.

It's a bit far fetched but a lot of fun! Enjoying it at the moment.

Have recently downloaded Far Cry 3 but haven't started it yet. Anybody played this through? What's your verdict on it?

Far Cry 3's really good. I loved it. I ended up bumping a lot of the side missions so probably could have gotten more out of it than I did but even then I spent about 30 hours on the game. Just running around hunting's a good laugh for a while.

I'm playing Borderlands 2 at the moment. It took me a while to get into it properly but I'm hooked now.

• 3 weeks later...

Playing dead space 3 ATM . Disappointed with it tbh, loved the first two.

The last few games ive had from love film, ive sent back without completing them, Crysis 3 was boring me aswell.

Waiting for the last of us from love film.

Dead space 3 was all elevators and getting rushed by 30 necros every time you press a button.

Also, its clear they tried to make it an action game.........but only give you 2 weapons slots.