Best goal you've seen scored against us?

Craig53

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please don't call me a tim, a fenian, a taig etc but i think the wee dog eating nakmura's goal few years back was a belter. the swerve and dip on the shot was class

Was shiting myself to say it until I saw this, but fuck it, McDonald's in the new year old firm was a fucking cracker too, Broadfoot did shite, but that's Broadfoot for you...

ian black's last season, absolute topper!

I was thinking about that the other day, the way the wee cunt celebrated right in front of the section I sit in, me pretty much telling him to die.

Now every game he comes towards me to take a corner I'm on my feet singing "No Surrender Ian Black". football is a funny game!

I tend not to think about or dwell on goals other clubs have scored against us and feel I must point out that all of the goals scored against us, including those already mentioned in this thread are by definition " shite" :redcard:

biased loyal :scot:

Was waiting for a response like this! Either that or someone calling me a tim! :lol:

Was shiting myself to say it until I saw this, but fuck it, McDonald's in the new year old firm was a fucking cracker too, Broadfoot did shite, but that's Broadfoot for you...

cheers for the back up. sometimes yi just have to accept it, If that was any other team apart from the mankys we would would aw be saying "aye, that was a belter"

Probably Larsson's goal against us at ParKhead in a 3-3 draw. One of the best Rangers V Celtic games I've seen with a fantastic header from De Boer in the same match. One of those rare ocassions when both sets of supporters rightly clapped their teams off wholeheartedly.