What a night this was

Marky.

What a night. The atmosphere was absolutely outstanding.

The Twelfth man was amazing that night, and you can just tell by looking at Michael Mols' face at the very beginning of the video.

One of my favourite Rangers memories.

Mols' face says it all :D priceless.

Fuck me, I totally forgot Allan Johnston played that night. Wasn't that another Advocaat move, like McInnes vs PSV away, that just clicked that night?

Yeah, and two great efforts, one off the post and the other cracked the bar :lol:

Some of the football that night was great though. Mols was immense, De Boer was terrific too. Some of the touches and fancy football played was very easy on the eye.

fuck oliver khan

plus I can't remember Johnston being a great player for us at the time, but everytime I watch old videos he looks class

I can barely remember him having a run of games in the side, but i agree every time I see videos of games from that time he looks very tidy and composed.

I feel a bit sad that there's not much chance that we'll ever see the likes of the players we had back then playing for us again. When you actually think of the guys we had at ibrox, the de boer brothers, laudrup, gazza, van bronckhorst, albertz, butcher etc etc. Holy fk, what a team we had.

Thanks to Oliver Khan we lossed out on who could have been one of the greatest ever Rangers strikers of all time.

agreed, he was a top quality footballer who could of graced any team in the world . the way he used to turn defenders was breathtaking . considering he didn't play for too long for us before the injury but is still talked about in such high regard by almost every rangers supporter says a lot about him . fuck Oliver khan